Windows 10: Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android

Discus and support Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android in Cortana to solve the problem; Is there a way to add additional accounts beyond my Microsoft account on Cortana for Android. I would also like to add MS Exchange account.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by infin, Jul 21, 2019.

1. infin Win User

Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android

Is there a way to add additional accounts beyond my Microsoft account on Cortana for Android. I would also like to add MS Exchange account.

Secondly, I added my Outlook.com account but when I try to add an appointment Cortana says there are no calendars.

:)

infin, Jul 21, 2019

2. Cortana on Android - Cortana on Windows 10 not getting my Calendar right

Hi Peter,

There are several possible reasons as to why you cannot complete the setup process of Cortana on Android. One possibility is that there are data files in the application that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the question below:

• Since you mentioned you attempted to enter your account details multiple times but it did not work, we would like to verify if you're still able to sign in online?
    • Aside from using your Android device. have you attempted to use Cortana on a different device and verify if you can set up your account?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you completed?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Cortana will not sync with my andoid device cortana app and the windows 10 pc embedded app!

Hello Devin,

There are several workarounds that we can perform for us to troubleshoot the problem with your
    Cortana on your Android device. In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• On your Android device, open Settings.
    • Go to Application Manager.
    • Select the Cortana app.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
    • Reset your device.

Let us know if the these steps resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android

Cortana volume on Android cell phone

Hi Don Van,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• What version of Cortana is installed on your phone?
    Initially, I suggest you check if there is an updated version of Cortana available for your phone and install the same. If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Cortana and check if it helps.

Also, see: Frequently Asked Questions for Cortana on Android and iOS

Frequently Asked Questions for Cortana on Android and iOS

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android

1. Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android - Similar Threads - Adding multiple accounts

2. Cortana for Android - adding exchange account

in Cortana
    Cortana for Android - adding exchange account: Is there a way to add a Microsoft Exchange calendar to the Cortana for Android app? The app detected my existing Outlook.com email account and I can update that calendar....
  3. Cortana and multiple calendars on one account

in Cortana
    Cortana and multiple calendars on one account: I added several sports calendars to my Hotmail account, but when I ask Cortana about events in all of my calendars, it seems she only check on the "original" or "native" Hotmail calendar. Is there a way that I can keep calendars in this way independent and get that Cortana...
  4. adding multiple screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    adding multiple screens: I am trying to add two monitors to my laptop PC through a docking station, but I can only extend my screen to one of the additional monitors. How do I add the second?...
  5. Cortana and multiple calendars

in Cortana
    Cortana and multiple calendars: This more of a verification. Cortana cannot track multiple calendars within the same account, correct? This means to use the feature, everything has to be under one list. Is there something missing in settings that can correct this?...
  6. When will Cortana for Android be available in India?

in Cortana
    When will Cortana for Android be available in India?: When will Cortana for Android available in India??? I miss Cortana. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Cortana...
  7. Cortana on Android India

in Cortana
    Cortana on Android India: Hi, when I check the cortana for Android page in play store from India, I'm getting a message item not found. What happened to cortana for Android app? Will cortana return to India as a standalone app?...
  8. Cortana for android in india

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana for android in india: When will cortana for android be released in India. It was released in public beta about a year ago. Still it stays in beta. And last update to the app was done in June 2018. Till now, no update is made in the app. Will cortana be released ever in India? It is there in...
  9. Adding Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Accounts: I have a computer that has been updated to windows 10 but it wot let me add other accounts. I tried pressing the add another user but the local user tab does not pop up. And when I go to the control panel there is no family and others tab. What do I do?...
  10. Cortana reminders on multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana reminders on multiple devices?: When I set a Cortana reminder on my phone, my PC doesn't give me the alert. When I set it using my PC, my phone doesn't get the memo. However, calendar appointments give me alerts on all my devices simultaneously. Is this a windows phone 8.1 vs. windows 10 (PC) issue? 30975

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana with multiple accounts