Windows 10: Adding music in Microsoft Photo App

Discus and support Adding music in Microsoft Photo App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to add music file to a single photo using Microsoft Photo App (Windows 10). I read the "how to" and watched videos, but am still clearly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnneD_EST, Jan 7, 2019.

1. AnneD_EST Win User

Adding music in Microsoft Photo App

I am trying to add music file to a single photo using Microsoft Photo App (Windows 10). I read the "how to" and watched videos, but am still clearly missing something. Here's the problem: I adjusted the duration of the picture on storyboard to match the length of the song (5.28 minutes). But when I click to preview the video, it's length is still only 5 seconds. How do you get the video to play exactly 5 minutes and 28 seconds showing the same image?

Thanks in advance!

:)

AnneD_EST, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Adding my music to a custom video on Microsoft Photo app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, if you are facing this issue with all the audio file?
    2. Which audio format are you adding?
    The steps you performed are correct and that should play the audio.

Follow are the few details you can check.

Method 1:

1. Try to add different mp3 audio file and check.
    2. Check if the sound is playing in other app.
    3. Try to run Windows Store app troubleshooter from Settings > Update and Security > Troubleshoot.
    4. You can reset Photo app from
      Settings > Apps > Select Photo > Advance option > Reset.

Method 2:

If you still face the issue, save you project on different location, uninstall and reinstall photo app.

1. Search for PowerShell form the start menu, right click and run it as administrator.
    2. Copy and paste the following command.
    3. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Open Store, search for Windows Photo App and reinstall the app.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jan 7, 2019
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Adding music in Microsoft Photo App

Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Adding music in Microsoft Photo App

1. Adding music in Microsoft Photo App - Similar Threads - Adding music Microsoft

2. YouTube and music on the Photos app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    YouTube and music on the Photos app: So, I have been copyrighted by what is known to be a fake claiming company, HEXACORP LTD. They claimed i used the song '056 - BLVKSHP - Taurus Instrumental' and the song i used from your library inphotos was 'Neon Light.' What i need to know to claim back the video is what...
  3. Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music: Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-music-in-microsofts-photos-app-for-video/39970ae4-d6b1-41c6-900c-13a416cfe18c
  4. Background music in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background music in Photos App: Hello Is it possible to have background music playing on selected images and muted in others? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-in-photos-app/decec2d0-768c-49de-bbe9-6022411fd3c6
  5. Is the music in Microsoft Photos App royalty free?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is the music in Microsoft Photos App royalty free?: Is the music in Microsoft Photos App royalty free?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-music-in-microsoft-photos-app-royalty-free/827b2eb6-773c-40d2-b64f-80ee2d725137"
  6. music in Microsoft Photo App

music in Microsoft Photo App: I have a problem with adding a piece of music to a photo in Microsoft Photo App. When I set the duration of the photo on storyboard to match the length of the song and click to preview the video, I see that its length is several seconds. Please help me to get the video to...
  7. Photos App music

Photos App music: How do I add my music tracks to the Windows 10 Photos App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-music/e895ecb1-1187-469d-9490-dc0888b706f4"
  8. Adding my music to a custom video on Microsoft Photo app

Adding my music to a custom video on Microsoft Photo app: Hello! I've completed my video and I'm trying to add my own music which I purchased from ITunes. I clicked Audio -> Music -> My music -> found the song and clicked done. But when I play the video, the music is not coming up. The audio from the App isn't muted as I can...
  9. Windows Photo app: how to move the added music in a created video

Windows Photo app: how to move the added music in a created video: Hi there, I am creating a video with Microsofts Photo app. I added music, but the song only plays at the beginning of the video and not at the later point where I want that song. How can I move the song to a later point in my video? Thanks Denise_099...
  10. Add music to Photo App

Add music to Photo App: Help me to add a music file to the Microsoft Windows 10 photo app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-music-to-photo-app/c6df50b5-c375-402c-9a4c-8817ba12a500"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding music to windows 10 photo app

2. adding more than one song to microsoft photo