Windows 10: Adding Music to the unified Store experience in Windows 10

Discus and support Adding Music to the unified Store experience in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in April we talked about how we’re delivering a unified Store experience in Windows 10. We also turned on the Movies & TV page in the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Adding Music to the unified Store experience in Windows 10

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...in-windows-10/

:)

Brink, Jun 4, 2015

2. Windows store in Europe

My question is when will the full Windows store experience will be available in more countries (Eastern Europe)?

I would like to buy music, movies and games from a unified store, but so far all I see is apps and mobile games.

Pirosaranyos, Jun 4, 2015
  3. Windows store in Europe

When will the full windows store experience arrive in more countries (Eastern Europe)?

I would like to buy music and movies, but so far I can't because in the store all I have is apps and games.

When will more countries be added?

Pirosaranyos, Jun 4, 2015
Thema:

Adding Music to the unified Store experience in Windows 10

1. Adding Music to the unified Store experience in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adding Music unified

2. FIX THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIX THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE ON WINDOWS 11: As a user of Windows Music Player for about 15 years, I'm highly disappointed with how music and windows media player has been treated in Windows 11.The metadata tagging that has been seamless for years has been screwed up especially with "Ratings" which is essential to how...
  3. FIX THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIX THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE ON WINDOWS 11: As a user of Windows Music Player for about 15 years, I'm highly disappointed with how music and windows media player has been treated in Windows 11.The metadata tagging that has been seamless for years has been screwed up especially with "Ratings" which is essential to how...
  4. Adding background music

Adding background music: I used one of the background music clips that came with the Video Editor. The music popup says "the music automatically adjusts to the length of the video." However, the music stops before the end of the video, which is 39 seconds long. In addition, I clicked "Sync your video...
  5. the typical Windows Store experience

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the typical Windows Store experience: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joseph_jojo_shabadoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqzvms/the_typical_windows_store_experience/
  6. Microsoft is experimenting with another ad in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is experimenting with another ad in Windows 10: Microsoft started to sneak advertisements into Windows 10 with the suggested apps in the Start menu. Windows 10 has a lot of built-in advertising even if you purchase a new PC that comes with Windows 10 Pro or Home license worth more than a hundred dollars. Windows 10...
  7. Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image

in Windows 10 News
    Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image: With Windows 10, version 1803, we started to deliver language translation improvements via Local Experience Packs, also referred to as LXPs. Local Experience Packs are AppX packages delivered via the Microsoft Store that enable users to experience Windows features like the...
  8. Store Experience Host on Windows Store

Store Experience Host on Windows Store: is there an Automatically Getting App Update On Windows Store With Application Name -Store Experience Host- On Windows Store? What this is ? [img] Previously this app appears With the description .Name not available. after I update this application the application name...
  9. New unified Microsoft Sign-in experience is now in public preview

in Windows 10 News
    New unified Microsoft Sign-in experience is now in public preview: Howdy folks, We’re continuing to make progress on converging the Azure AD and Microsoft account identity systems. One of the big steps on this journey is to redesign the sign-in UI so both systems look consistent. Today I’m happy to announce that this updated design is in...
  10. Delivering a single unified Store experience in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering a single unified Store experience in Windows 10: (As we announced back in September, we will be delivering one application platform for our developers to build apps for with Windows 10. These universal Windows apps will work across the entire device family spanning the PC, tablet, phone, Xbox, the Internet of Things, and...