Windows 10: adding my child's phone to my microsoft account

Discus and support adding my child's phone to my microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello...I am trying to add my child's phone to my microsoft account, the only option I am given when trying to add a device is to add an XBOX and it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Patricia2020_C, Jul 17, 2020.

1. adding my child's phone to my microsoft account

Hello...I am trying to add my child's phone to my microsoft account, the only option I am given when trying to add a device is to add an XBOX and it asks for the serial number. My child is already on my account and her PC is listed as a device under her name, but I have not been able to add her cell phone to the account under her devices.

:)

Patricia2020_C, Jul 17, 2020

2. issues adding a child to my microsoft account

I have an rca cambio, with windows 10. I wanted to add another user account, so that I have an account where parental controls are applied. I went to the settings, opened the 'accounts' option, and selected 'family and other users'. I did all the requirements,
    like adding as a child. when it sent the invite, I opened my child's email on the same device (I'm not sure if it makes a difference), and accepted the invite. I went to MY Microsoft page, and it still said it was waiting for my child to accept the invite.
    I restarted the whole process, several times -- to no avail.

jamesveenstra, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Problem in adding money to my Microsoft child's account

Old title: Adding money to my child's account

A few months ago I easily added money to my sons account through Microsofts My Family. Now it's "having trouble processing my payment" from any of my credit cards. I've tried at least 20 times. HELP.................

RebeccaWeymouth, Jul 17, 2020
  4. adding my child's phone to my microsoft account

Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

adding my child's phone to my microsoft account

1. adding my child's phone to my microsoft account - Similar Threads - adding child's phone

2. Adding a phone number to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a phone number to my Microsoft account.: Hi,I am trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account. I am able to input my phone number and receive a code, but then keep getting an error message that says, "This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This has been happening consistently for...
  3. Adding a phone number to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding a phone number to my Microsoft account.: Hi,I am trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account. I am able to input my phone number and receive a code, but then keep getting an error message that says, "This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This has been happening consistently for...
  4. Adding a phone number to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows has added a child Microsoft account to my local account login and given it...

Windows has added a child Microsoft account to my local account login and given it...: I have logged into Microsoft and managed to remove the child account from the family group. This has not worked.When I log in I have my child's Hotmail address attached to my local login where I had no email or attachment to any Microsoft account.I have removed the child...
  6. Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account: I have searched thru the instructions as to how to add money to child account and as everyone else, got the same issue. Not a currency issue, I have tried multiple times and never succeeded once. Has anyone been successful in doing this?...
  7. adding a childs phone to microsoft family

adding a childs phone to microsoft family: How do I add my child's andriod phone to devices on Microsoft family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-childs-phone-to-microsoft-family/3ddd65da-48ce-4c95-bca6-b35779cc0fec
  8. A fake child has been added to my account

A fake child has been added to my account: They have an "all-mail.net" email address. I tried to remove consent so I could remove the account, but the page is blank when I click on 'manage child profile info'. This is the SECOND time I have been hacked this year, and customer support is absolutely NO HELP....
  9. Adding Netflix app to my childs account

Adding Netflix app to my childs account: Hi, I am trying to set up parental controls on my PC and I have locked down any apps for over 7's. My 2 boys (aged 5 and 2) have their own profiles on Netflix which only allow them to watch kids programs. How can I add this app onto my list of approved apps? Where is...
  10. Adding Netflix app to my childs account

Adding Netflix app to my childs account: Hi, I am trying to set up parental controls on my PC and I have locked down any apps for over 7's. My 2 boys (aged 5 and 2) have their own profiles on Netflix which only allow them to watch kids programs. How can I add this app onto my list of approved apps? Where is...