Windows 10: Adding my DIRECT-1E-HP-DeskJet Plus 4100 All-in-One Series Printer to my Pavilion Computer

Discus and support Adding my DIRECT-1E-HP-DeskJet Plus 4100 All-in-One Series Printer to my Pavilion Computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Pavilion computer with Windows 10 is unable to ADD my DIRECT-1E-HP-DeskJet 4100 All-in-One Series printer. Printers and Devices gets as far as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SidThrower, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Adding my DIRECT-1E-HP-DeskJet Plus 4100 All-in-One Series Printer to my Pavilion Computer

My Pavilion computer with Windows 10 is unable to ADD my DIRECT-1E-HP-DeskJet 4100 All-in-One Series printer. Printers and Devices gets as far as requesting the WPS PIN. The printer prints out the number. I copy the number onto the REQUEST WPS PIN box and punch next. But the two minutes goes by and I receive a "That didn't work" message. I've been able to add the printer in the past. There is a driver for the printer and setup package installed on the computer. A few days ago, I was able to add the printer and print about a ten-page Chapter on a book I'm writing. I started to print the next ch

:)

SidThrower, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Canadian Tech, Jun 20, 2021
  3. my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-series/3390945/model/3571304/troubleshooting

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Adding my DIRECT-1E-HP-DeskJet Plus 4100 All-in-One Series Printer to my Pavilion Computer

HP - Printers - HP Deskjet 2540 series - Fout 0x80240017

Hi

There is no issue with the printer. The problem is with windows update continually failing to install an update for the HP printer.

The error message is:

HP - Printers - HP Deskjet 2540 series - Error 0x80240017

Thanks

robinosborne, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Adding my DIRECT-1E-HP-DeskJet Plus 4100 All-in-One Series Printer to my Pavilion Computer

1. Adding my DIRECT-1E-HP-DeskJet Plus 4100 All-in-One Series Printer to my Pavilion Computer - Similar Threads - Adding DIRECT DeskJet

2. I have a problem with my HP Deskjet 2700 all in one printer. It doesn't print and my HP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my HP Deskjet 2700 all in one printer. It doesn't print and my HP...: My computer says :"preview not available" when I'm printing with HP Deskjet 2700 all in one printer. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-hp-deskjet-2700-all-in/ba88c05b-aaa2-486a-9971-b70327ccce17
  3. I have a problem with my HP Deskjet 2700 all in one printer. It doesn't print and my HP...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my HP Deskjet 2700 all in one printer. It doesn't print and my HP...: My computer says :"preview not available" when I'm printing with HP Deskjet 2700 all in one printer. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-hp-deskjet-2700-all-in/ba88c05b-aaa2-486a-9971-b70327ccce17
  4. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  5. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  6. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Scanning from HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4675 all in one printer

Scanning from HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4675 all in one printer: I can no longer scan from my HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4675 all in one printer. I get an error message that the scanner is busy, wait for the scanner to finish and try again....
  8. Printer HP deskjet 2540 all-in-one (2015) and windows 10

Printer HP deskjet 2540 all-in-one (2015) and windows 10: Hello, Tried for hours to connect my printer on windows 10 that works perfectly well, all in one, on my old Surface RT 8.1 I don't get it. Uninstalled the printer, and maybe by chance reinstalled it, downloaded the driver. When I click print windows 10 asks me to save...
  9. My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.

My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.: I have followed all troubleshooting instructions with no success.. all items going into print queue and reading as error. I have cancelled all print jobs but same thing keeps on happening...help x...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...