Windows 10: Adding my music to a custom video on Microsoft Photo app

Discus and support Adding my music to a custom video on Microsoft Photo app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I've completed my video and I'm trying to add my own music which I purchased from ITunes. I clicked Audio -> Music -> My music -> found the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lydiaO1, Nov 18, 2018.

1. lydiaO1 Win User

Adding my music to a custom video on Microsoft Photo app

Hello! I've completed my video and I'm trying to add my own music which I purchased from ITunes.

I clicked Audio -> Music -> My music -> found the song and clicked done.

But when I play the video, the music is not coming up. The audio from the App isn't muted as I can hear the sound effects from the 3D effects. Tried restarting the app as well but it didn't help.

Would appreciate help with this!

:)

lydiaO1, Nov 18, 2018

2. Is the "Recommended" music in the Microsoft Photos app royalty free?

The Microsoft Photos app supports creating a video. One of the options is to add music. About 30 musical pieces are listed as "recommended" choices. Are all these musical tracks royalty free and freely usable in a video authored using this interface and
    then posted to the web? Thanks.

BenParker5, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Adding music to video with photos app

Create > Custom video with music > Select pictures > Create video > Now when video is created finished, press music icon on top > Your music

Adding my music to a custom video on Microsoft Photo app 7de6d61e-0546-405a-b548-d003afffb05c?upload=true.png

E for Excel, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10

Source: Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs are Headed to the Store for Windows Insiders

Brink, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Adding my music to a custom video on Microsoft Photo app - Similar Threads - Adding music custom

2. Custom background music in microsoft video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom background music in microsoft video editor: In my microsoft video editor , there are only one custom audio. and i am using Windows 10... So, how can i found multiple audio ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-background-music-in-microsoft-video-editor/139270ec-5eb0-4b31-961c-232f1b11a4d1
  3. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App: Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?...
  4. Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music: Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-music-in-microsofts-photos-app-for-video/39970ae4-d6b1-41c6-900c-13a416cfe18c
  5. Adding custom audio to videos while editing in Microsoft Photos app

Adding custom audio to videos while editing in Microsoft Photos app: I don't have all the features to edit a video. I don't seem to be able to add narration or my own music to the library of background music. On the window of background music in this video there are 2 options: recommended and your own music. I don't have my own music. I am...
  6. adding my own music to videos which are being edited in Photos App.

adding my own music to videos which are being edited in Photos App.: I don't have all the features to edit a video. I don't seem to be able to add narration or my own music to the library of background music. On the window of background music in this video there are 2 options: recommended and your own music. I don't have my own music. I am...
  7. Fade out video and music in Microsoft Photo app

Fade out video and music in Microsoft Photo app: How do I make a fade in / fade out in the Microsoft Photo app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fade-out-video-and-music-in-microsoft-photo-app/3cee28f1-e921-4629-b5f0-c744f5150e6d
  8. music in Microsoft Photo App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music in Microsoft Photo App: I have a problem with adding a piece of music to a photo in Microsoft Photo App. When I set the duration of the photo on storyboard to match the length of the song and click to preview the video, I see that its length is several seconds. Please help me to get the video to...
  9. Adding music in Microsoft Photo App

Adding music in Microsoft Photo App: I am trying to add music file to a single photo using Microsoft Photo App (Windows 10). I read the "how to" and watched videos, but am still clearly missing something. Here's the problem: I adjusted the duration of the picture on storyboard to match the length of the song...
  10. Windows Photo app: how to move the added music in a created video

Windows Photo app: how to move the added music in a created video: Hi there, I am creating a video with Microsofts Photo app. I added music, but the song only plays at the beginning of the video and not at the later point where I want that song. How can I move the song to a later point in my video? Thanks Denise_099...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 photo add custom background music no available

2. how to add Custom audio in photos app

3. window photos custom music

4. adding music to video using windows photo,
  5. custom video photo windows 10 time,
  6. adding audio to windows photo project,
  7. microsoft photos app music