Windows 10: Adding my picture to my account

Discus and support Adding my picture to my account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I went into my account and wanted to add my picture. I tried right clicking on it the pic there. Don't see an option for it . Not in my stats either. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by purplelover, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Adding my picture to my account

I went into my account and wanted to add my picture. I tried right clicking on it the pic there. Don't see an option for it . Not in my stats either. I see a lot of blank pics so looks like a lot of us don't know how to do it.

:)

purplelover, Jul 28, 2016

2. Adding a picture to my microsoft 10 gmail account

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• Are you referring to Windows Live Mail?
    I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

• In Windows Live Mail on the Home tab, click Email message.
    • In the body of the message, add the text you want to use as your signature.
    • Change how the text looks (size, color, font type, etc.) using the Font area of the Message tab.
    • Insert a single photo or other image using the Photo area of the Insert tab. Smaller images work best.
    • Click File, and then click Save as file.
    • Browse to where you want to save the file, and then enter a file name.
    • Change the Save as type field to HTML Files (*.htm, *.html)
    • Click Save.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Adding a picture to my microsoft 10 gmail account

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a picture to the signature on one of my Microsoft email accounts. When I try to copy and paste it in it wont let me and there is no option to add in a picture.

TaylorBass, Jul 28, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Adding my picture to my account

Brink, Jul 28, 2016
  5. Well I think I have my picture addd. My brother figured it out.
    So this is a test.

purplelover, Jul 28, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Are you referring to in Windows 10, or here at Ten Forums?

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Adding my picture to my account

1. Adding my picture to my account - Similar Threads - Adding picture account

2. adding people to my account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    adding people to my account: Hi, how can i add my daughter to my Microsoft account so that we can have separate personal accounts while using Office 365 thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-people-to-my-account/2cc7e989-fb9b-427c-a4d9-195c2cb30189
  3. Adding my Gmail to my Windows accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding my Gmail to my Windows accounts?: I have been trying to add my Gmail account to my windows and am unable to? I keep getting an error message. I had to do a recovery/reset on my PC - I was able to add it before, along with my MSN and Comcast emails.[ATTACH]...
  4. adding a google account to my mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    adding a google account to my mail: I want to add a new google account to my email settings. It wont let me citing error 0x8007042b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-google-account-to-my-mail/3cb988c4-38cc-4661-b345-fc8a6793c8be
  5. Picture/Pin Password for AD accounts

Picture/Pin Password for AD accounts: Hello, I've introduced Picture password and Pins for a few users within my organisation, however, I am interested in setting it up for the whole company but on the AD network level. Currently, the users are setting this up via the Local account, meaning that any time they...
  6. Adding a device to my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adding a device to my account: Im trying to add a device to my microsoft account. I have followed the steps but its still not showing up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-device-to-my-account/44a93c08-1dd1-420b-9027-bcf4d4511949"
  7. Adding an email to my account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding an email to my account: I am having a problem adding a Gmail address to my Microsoft account. It tells me that it needs to be updated. I changed the password (only option given) and that does not correct the problem. What do you advise that I should do? Thank You...
  8. Adding a Device to My Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding a Device to My Account: I accidentally removed a new computer from my Microsoft account. How can I add it again please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/adding-a-device-to-my-account/e4dd57b7-bb02-4c40-9b5a-9b64328f9440"
  9. Adding devices to my MS Account

Adding devices to my MS Account: I subscribed to Office on one pc; how can I add another pc on the same account? The only selection is add a Local Account, which was denied....
  10. Adding Account Picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding Account Picture: After making a second local account, is there a way to add a picture to said account? Thanks 36947