Windows 10: Adding my printer

Discus and support Adding my printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I install my wireless kodak verite printer on my new laptop just purchased with Windows 10s?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeanetteMostoller, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Adding my printer

How can I install my wireless kodak verite printer on my new laptop just purchased with Windows 10s?

:)

JeanetteMostoller, Oct 17, 2020
  2. JohnD Win User

Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list

!'m not sure how I did it but all seems well now. It was something like Deacon suggested plus a re-boot or two. It's now listed as a printer, not as unspecified.

Adding my printer [​IMG]

Update the list still doesn't work.

Thanks for your support.

PS MS's Update catalogue is very useful. E.g. Microsoft Update Catalog

JohnD, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Printer not being added

Hello,

If you're unable to connect to your printer or print in Windows 10, we recommend following the steps in this
    article to try and fix the problem. Since you keep on getting the "Windows doesn't has a network
    profile for this device
    " error, we also suggest installing the driver for your printer. You can follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X > Device Manager.
    2. Click the drop-down menu for Printers > right-click on your printer's name > Properties.
    3. Go to Driver tab > Install > OK.
    4. Restart your computer after doing these steps.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Michelle Vil, Oct 17, 2020
  4. dmholt57 Win User

Adding my printer

Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list

This is what you get by clicking the 'The printer I want is not listed' I would try the network options... *Cool

Adding my printer [​IMG]

dmholt57, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Adding my printer

1. Adding my printer - Similar Threads - Adding printer

2. Adding printers from 2019 Server print server.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding printers from 2019 Server print server.: Printers from previous Print Server were imported and some did not work and were removed and the printers were added manually in Print Management. However when you go to Printers and Scanners and try to add them on the workstation it does not download the drivers and errors...
  3. adding a printer after a fresh load of windows 10 1903

adding a printer after a fresh load of windows 10 1903: I just reimaged my computer with the most current image of windows 10 that I downloaded from microsoft.com using the media creation tool. When I go to add a printer there are only 2 printer manufacturers available in the list to choose from. When I click to use windows...
  4. Error adding Printer in Window 10 - printui.exe and msdt.exe

Error adding Printer in Window 10 - printui.exe and msdt.exe: Hi guys, My desktop has all the Windows 10 pro updates. Please note that I've read the forum issues like this but the solutions proposed in those threads aren't working because the issue has not been addressed fundamentally. Please note also that I've run these commands as...
  5. Adding new wifi password to Printer connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding new wifi password to Printer connection: I have a HP laptop running Windows 10. I have a HP Deskjet 2540 printer. I have just had new router box added to broudband and have obviously had to change the wifi password on the latop, but I am having problems with finding out how to change the wifi password on the...
  6. Adding a network printer with Local Group Policy Editor to the User Configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding a network printer with Local Group Policy Editor to the User Configuration: Hello all, Ambience: I work in a place that has a print server, with some network printers installed. Normally we install printers in the users PC's accessing to the Local Group Policy Editor and adding the printer to the "User Configuration>Windows Settings>Deployed...
  7. adding printer

adding printer: Hello, My laptop running windows 10 keeps telling me it can not find the driver for my Kodal Verite 55 plus. I've gone to the Kodak site to download and it tells me it can't detect it. The printer says it's connected. Again it shows as installed on the Laptop but says no...
  8. Newly added printers no longer showing in Devices and Printers or Printers and Scanners(Win...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Newly added printers no longer showing in Devices and Printers or Printers and Scanners(Win...: Hello, I work at an MSP and we have several companies with the same issue; I was the first to notice it here about 3-4 weeks ago. For context I have observed this issue in 8, 10(Build 1803, 1809 and 1903). You can see the printers if you go to the classic printers view. As a...
  9. Adding printer to taskbar, or?

Adding printer to taskbar, or?: Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way to reach it. *Nerd 140308
  10. Adding printer to task bar, or?

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding printer to task bar, or?: Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way to reach it. *Nerd 140308