Windows 10: Adding new Data to a Word Graph

Discus and support Adding new Data to a Word Graph in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I inserted a graph in word, plotted the data via excel and saved the document. I did not save the excel document, it did not occur to me to do it.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by RaymondWindoz10, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Adding new Data to a Word Graph

I inserted a graph in word, plotted the data via excel and saved the document.

I did not save the excel document, it did not occur to me to do it.

But when I tried to edit the data and add some additional information, I was not able to do it.

I tried right clicking and left clicking on the pie chart. But even though I found a link that said edit data, it was shadowed out.

I went to either insert or draw.......I don't recall........and I found an edit data link.......but it was shaded out as well.

I need to add some more entry points on the graph but it won't cooperate.

How do I make this happen?

Thanks

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Aug 6, 2018

2. Excel bar graphs

Help! I am a teacher creating bar graphs to reflect sight word knowledge of my students. I am using Excel. I type in the data of how many words obtained and the program automatically creates a ceiling based on the data I entered. I wish for my bar graph
    to show the maximum number achievable. How do I alter the range? For example, a student is currently able to read 110 words. Excel made the graph go up to 120. I wish for it to up to 220 as that is the goal. How do I change this?

PaulLavoie1, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Graph Engine 1.0 Preview Released

Source: Graph Engine - Microsoft Research

See also: Microsoft quietly delivers first preview of Graph Engine | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Adding new Data to a Word Graph

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Adding new Data to a Word Graph

1. Adding new Data to a Word Graph - Similar Threads - Adding Data Word

2. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD: Hi,I'm trying to add a replacement word for "tge" to "the" by adding it to the custom dictionary, and almost every google search returns pages giving me instructions for MS Word. I'm referring to spelling in rich text format textboxes.I did manage to find the custom...
  3. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD: Hi,I'm trying to add a replacement word for "tge" to "the" by adding it to the custom dictionary, and almost every google search returns pages giving me instructions for MS Word. I'm referring to spelling in rich text format textboxes.I did manage to find the custom...
  4. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Adding New Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding New Device: I have a new Dell 3793 laptop running WIN10 Ver 20H2 and have successfully installed SonicStage 4.3.01.14050 I can't get my SONY MD-RH1 MINI DISK to be recognised by the laptop. It all worked on my previous Dell Desktop running WIN10. I can't find a driver update for Net...
  6. New SSD added

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New SSD added: Clone the windows drive or fresh installation of Windows in Windows 10.....which one is best???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-ssd-added/54c41e59-c688-4551-b1fa-d17a47349518
  7. adding new fonts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adding new fonts: I want to add new fonts to the font folder in Windows 10. I have tried every available suggestion and none work. I have nothing in the folder other than preview show or hide. There is no place to download them. I have tried to download copy paste. Nothing works...nothing....
  8. Link User Data and Software to AD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Link User Data and Software to AD?: I work in IT and we hand out loaner laptops to employees fairly frequently. Loading up the software specific to each user and transferring all the data every time (from laptop to loaner, and some times from loaner to new laptop) can be a lengthy process. I was wondering if...
  9. Adding word(s) to a photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding word(s) to a photo: How can I add my name to a photo that I have taken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-words-to-a-photo/6c7e56f7-5dc7-46c8-8e10-dd1f90fd88c7
  10. Microsoft outlines plans to build a 'world graph' for geographic data

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft outlines plans to build a 'world graph' for geographic data: Microsoft is building out a number of "graphs," or data indexes, across the company. There's the Bing knowledge graph, the Office Graph, and now, the LinkedIn professional graph. This week, the company announced plans to add another graph to its stable: A "world graph."...