Windows 10: Adding new pictures to lock screen choice

Discus and support Adding new pictures to lock screen choice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have five basic lock screen pictures and would like to add some more and even make it so that it changes pictures for each time I boot up. Is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Mar 28, 2019.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Adding new pictures to lock screen choice

I have five basic lock screen pictures and would like to add some more and even make it so that it changes pictures for each time I boot up.

Is this possible?

:)

ICIT2LOL, Mar 28, 2019

2. Lock Screen background picture

Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen.
    I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture.
    I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I can't find any option to save the image. on closing the window & returning to the lock screen the picture does not appear to save and returns to the standard blue background with date and time.
    I can't find any option to save the image as a lock screen wallpaper.
    Does anybody have any suggestions.
    Regards,
    Mark.

anorakmark, Mar 28, 2019
  3. welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Adding new pictures to lock screen choice

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Adding new pictures to lock screen choice

1. Adding new pictures to lock screen choice - Similar Threads - Adding pictures lock

2. Lock Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Picture: I have followed all the suggestions for changing the lock screen picture and none of them have worked. My Windows version is 2001 Build 19041.329. I have done the following: Right-click on desktop, select Personalize, select Lock Screen. For BACKGOUND I select Picture...
  3. Picture on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture on lock screen: How do I change the picture on my lock screen? I did something by accident and changed the picture to something I don't want to see. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-lock-screen/fb1af5ca-bcb7-442f-9498-cb6e2d78dca1
  4. lock screen picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen picture: The lock screen picture of the Lake within the mountains is depressing me as it looks cold and dangerous and i would hate to be near there , evry time i boot my pc this picture comes on and cannot be deleted, it is really depressing me now i should be able to have a blank...
  5. stopping ad choices

stopping ad choices: how do I stop ad choices on my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopping-ad-choices/76e21f4f-9d85-4062-abcc-4dc36447cf7d
  6. Adding new pictures to lock screen choice

Adding new pictures to lock screen choice: I have five basic lock screen pictures and would like to add some more and even make it so that it changes pictures for each time I boot up. Is this possible? 129737
  7. lock screen pictures

lock screen pictures: I have tried to delete lock screen pictures. You know the ones /cave/beach/plane/etc.etc.I went in to c:/screen/web file and took full control and was able to delete the cave/bluescreen/and beach pictures. Then added six of my own pictures.I then resarted my laptop and my...
  8. ad choice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ad choice: How can I get rid of this? It takes up my screen and makes start up very slow Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-choice/38f9182a-6da7-4e55-a17d-07c497f9ee95"
  9. Lock screen picture

Lock screen picture: I have a desktop and laptop, both are Windows 10 Pro, both are version 1607 and both are build version 14393.222 and both are fully updated. So why are the lock screens showing different pictures? On the laptop is show a nice Fall picture and on my desktop is showing some...
  10. Microsoft Ad Choices

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Ad Choices: Can someone please tell me how to disable (totally) Microsoft Ad Choices in Windows 10? Thanx! 31509