Windows 10: Adding new wifi password to Printer connection

Discus and support Adding new wifi password to Printer connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a HP laptop running Windows 10. I have a HP Deskjet 2540 printer. I have just had new router box added to broudband and have obviously had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RachaelHancock1, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Adding new wifi password to Printer connection

I have a HP laptop running Windows 10. I have a HP Deskjet 2540 printer. I have just had new router box added to broudband and have obviously had to change the wifi password on the latop, but I am having problems with finding out how to change the wifi password on the printer! Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

:)

RachaelHancock1, Apr 26, 2020

2. Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

I've finally figured out what happened, but the problem is only temporarily solved.

I had changed my wifi password. And the phone won't connect with the new password. If I change the wifi password back to the old one it connects.

So it's definitely a phone issue.
    I wish I could change my wifi password and have my phone working..

Black Panther, Apr 26, 2020
  3. RokeW Win User
    Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Apr 26, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Adding new wifi password to Printer connection

Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

Try removing that connection from your phone completely and then setting up a new one from scratch.

rtwjunkie, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Adding new wifi password to Printer connection

1. Adding new wifi password to Printer connection - Similar Threads - Adding wifi password

2. Connect to a new wifi network with password on Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to a new wifi network with password on Remote Desktop: As the title said, I am connecting to another remote PC through Remote Desktop, and I need to connect that PC to a new password protected wifi password. The problem is that once I click on Connect of the new network, my current connection is disconnected, and I cannot enter...
  3. printer wifi connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printer wifi connectivity: I have a hp deskjet 3752 and for some reason i cannot get my printer back online with my computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wifi-connectivity/5586cdfc-f386-4bd6-a00c-ae349769dab4
  4. connect wifi to printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect wifi to printer: cannot connect to wifi Brother printer home user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-wifi-to-printer/b6f36e84-5083-42ab-ac42-8c1739a69fee
  5. New wifi connection, Epson printer won't print!

New wifi connection, Epson printer won't print!: I'm using a Lenovo ideapad 320 and have an Epson Stylus Office BX630FW running Windows 10. I've just changed to a new personal mifi box and can't get the printer to work. Both the laptop and the printer are connected to the same network and I've tried reinstalling the...
  6. connecting printer to new WiFi address

connecting printer to new WiFi address: I have a new service and WiFi. My computer is on the new WiFi address, but I cannot connect my printer to this new WiFi. How do I get my printer on the same WiFi address? All the help services are telling me to get my computer onto the WiFi of my printer --> this is not a...
  7. Connect to wifi printer

Connect to wifi printer: My new computer will not find the printer on the wifi (even after I gave it the IP address). My other computers and mobile devices find it but not this computer. This computer is connected to my wifi and the internet works fine. So I assume there must be a setting somewhere...
  8. WiFi Printer Connectivity

WiFi Printer Connectivity: Here's the issue: PC is Dell Inspiron N7010, upgraded to WIN 10 Everything worked fine until HDD corrupted. Replaced HDD and and reinstalled WIN 10 and all latest upgrades. Now WiFi O.K. and have Internet access. Ping gateway O.K.;ping other PC on network O.K.; ping other...
  9. connect printer to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect printer to wifi: how do I connect canon pixma mg3050 to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connect-printer-to-wifi/94be3e6b-87ee-4b9f-9196-32b25f3f4598
  10. Change WiFi Password on Printer

Change WiFi Password on Printer: Hi, I Have changed my wifi password and my printer is now 'offline'. How do I change the password for the printer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/change-wifi-password-on-printer/57cddbf8-7b13-4da9-bf39-86b0b670180b