Windows 10: Adding Nitro 5 PDF Reader / Printer

Discus and support Adding Nitro 5 PDF Reader / Printer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to convert Microsoft Word documents into PDF form. I have always been able to use Nitro 5 to do that. All I had to do was opt to print my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChadStevens2, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Adding Nitro 5 PDF Reader / Printer

I want to convert Microsoft Word documents into PDF form. I have always been able to use Nitro 5 to do that. All I had to do was opt to print my document and I had the Nitro 5 come up in my printer choices and upon selection it created a wonderful pdf.

In Microsoft 10 it does not show up as a choice for printing.

I want it to.

What do I need to do?

:)

ChadStevens2, Jan 14, 2019
  2. greybat Win User

Nitro Reader 3 Create PDF locks print queues.

From my experience on 2 Win 10 machines, beware of creating a pdf using Nitro Reader 3. On both machines the print function hung, and all print queues got stuck. Even a restart did not fix the problem (because, I presume, the issue was in the print queues themselves). The only way I found to resolve the issue was with a System Restore..... and this option is apparently turned OFF by default in Win 10.

For now, I suggest uninstalling Nitro Reader 3, and using the built in Microsoft Print to PDF instead. (Also turn on System Restore!) For reading PDFs, if, like me, you don't like Adobe Reader, Edge works fine!

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

greybat, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Phone Man Win User
    Nitro Reader 3 Create PDF locks print queues.

I had Nitro PDF hang in the middle of printing. I did a restart and then was able to go into Device and Printers and it showed 1 job in Nitro PDF que and I was able to cancel it. No problems using other printers after that. Still use Nitro PDF but not the printer part.

I now open Nitro PDF and use Create from File to convert to PDF.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

Adding Nitro 5 PDF Reader / Printer

Want my PDF reader back

I've been using the Nitro Reader for many years I does a lot more for the money than either Adobe Reader or Microsoft PDF

The Best Free PDF Reader and Viewer | Nitro PDF Reader

THe reader that is More than enough for most users is the totally free version The Best Free PDF Reader and Viewer | Nitro PDF Reader There is a fully fledged PDF package that creates files and all sorts of Fancy things but I've never needed It

I also run a copy of the Free version of PDFCreator which runs as a Virtual Printer and will print any document from other applications as a PDF with lots of control on format & Security, but will also create various graphics files

pdfforge | PDFCreator - Download for free, download pdf printer, pdf writer, pdf maker

Barman58, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Adding Nitro 5 PDF Reader / Printer

1. Adding Nitro 5 PDF Reader / Printer - Similar Threads - Adding Nitro PDF

2. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  3. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  4. Acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer nitro 5: my nitro sense is not openng... i hv tried uninstalling n then again installing.... i hv updated windows also... i hv also reinstalled windows.... nothing works.... nitrosense installed successfully...but while opening loads n thn dosen't open.... pls do not give fake...
  5. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  6. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  7. Lost PDF reader.

Lost PDF reader.: Doesn't Windows 10 have its own PDF reader? If it does, I can't find it. I downloaded the Adobe Reader, but don't like it. Right clicking on a PDF file only gives me the option to open in Adobe Reader or Edge. 38928
  8. Nitro Reader 3 Create PDF locks print queues.

Nitro Reader 3 Create PDF locks print queues.: From my experience on 2 Win 10 machines, beware of creating a pdf using Nitro Reader 3. On both machines the print function hung, and all print queues got stuck. Even a restart did not fix the problem (because, I presume, the issue was in the print queues themselves). The...
  9. Nitro Reader 5 password problem

Nitro Reader 5 password problem: After upgrading from Nitro Reader 3 and Win 7 to Nitro Reader 5 and Win 10, I can't add my signature to PDFs without a password. This is a good security measure, but as it's a new addition, I never used a password for this before and think I do not have one. The support forum...
  10. PDF reader icon appears as picture tumbnail [Acrobat / Nitro PDF]

PDF reader icon appears as picture tumbnail [Acrobat / Nitro PDF]: The Application icon appears as a picture thumbnail rather than the app icon in the taskbar. This is the case with Acrobat and Nitro PDF after checking out. [img] Please help me resolve this issue, Thank you in advance. 42640