Windows 10: Adding OneDrive to File Explorer as Network Drive in Windows 10

Discus and support Adding OneDrive to File Explorer as Network Drive in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to add my OneDrive Folder as a Network Drive in File Explorer (Windows 10). I've followed the well-documented process of trying to add it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bearcheek1, May 7, 2019.

1. Adding OneDrive to File Explorer as Network Drive in Windows 10

I'm trying to add my OneDrive Folder as a Network Drive in File Explorer (Windows 10).

I've followed the well-documented process of trying to add it by using the "https://d.docs.live.net/(CID#)" command in Map Network Drive/File Explorer, but I then get the "Access Denied" error message when trying to sign in with my credentials. I have then changed the Network Discovery settings as advised in other posts, but it still doesn't work. Anyone found a work-around? Thanks!

:)

Bearcheek1, May 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, May 7, 2019
  4. Easo Win User

Adding OneDrive to File Explorer as Network Drive in Windows 10

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Easo, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Adding OneDrive to File Explorer as Network Drive in Windows 10

1. Adding OneDrive to File Explorer as Network Drive in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adding OneDrive File

2. Adding a Path to a Network Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding a Path to a Network Drive: I've been trying to move off of Linux and over to Windows and I've come across an issue I'm unsure of how to resolve.So I've mapped a network drive to Z: which contains information needed in some programs that I run. In those programs, they specify a file path to look in that...
  3. Mapping Network Drive in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapping Network Drive in File Explorer.: Why do I not see the option for Mapping Network Drive under more options and under This PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapping-network-drive-in-file-explorer/f3a47487-dea4-4284-9ed0-f97bad2de702
  4. Mapping Network Drive in File Explorer.

Mapping Network Drive in File Explorer.: Why do I not see the option for Mapping Network Drive under more options and under This PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapping-network-drive-in-file-explorer/f3a47487-dea4-4284-9ed0-f97bad2de702
  5. Adding google drive to File explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding google drive to File explorer: how do I add my google drive to my file explorer so i can save files to it like i do to One drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-google-drive-to-file-explorer/1a8bcfe5-7efc-4203-8517-937286c5e67d
  6. Adding google drive to File explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding google drive to File explorer: how do I add my google drive to my file explorer so i can save files to it like i do to One drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-google-drive-to-file-explorer/1a8bcfe5-7efc-4203-8517-937286c5e67d
  7. Adding google drive to File explorer

8. copy file to onedrive mapped as a network drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy file to onedrive mapped as a network drive: Hi I have my onedrive mapped as network drive, with some of the folders as local copy. When I try to copy a file from my desktop to a onedrive folder that does not have a local copy, the copy is initiated and ends in saying 0-bytes to copy. Despite of that the copy fails, the...
  9. Strange Unremovable Network Drive in Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange Unremovable Network Drive in Windows 10 File Explorer: Hi, I see two network drives with label: "Disconnected Network Drive Y:" see the image below when I try to disconnect using the right click menu, an error shows with message: "This network connection does not exist" I tried the command line net use Y: /delete but shows...
  10. Adding Comments To Files In Files Explorer In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding Comments To Files In Files Explorer In Windows 10: Hi. It appears that Windows 10 may have done away with the ability to add comments to files/folders in File Explorer. There used to be an option in the details tab under properties but I don't seem to be able to find it. The option to checkbox comments as a column to add...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding one drive to windows explorer windows 7