Windows 10: Adding Options To Start Menu

Discus and support Adding Options To Start Menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know about anyone else but I had a plain looking start menu that was tiny with no options. It's easy to fix.. Right Click Taskbar > Click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gator, Sep 30, 2014.

1. gator Win User

Adding Options To Start Menu

I don't know about anyone else but I had a plain looking start menu that was tiny with no options. It's easy to fix..

Right Click Taskbar > Click Properties > Start Menu Tab > Customize > Then Add what you like. I was going to make a tutorial on this but it seemed too short.

:)

gator, Sep 30, 2014

2. Turn off ads in WIndows 10

There are also additional settings that you can use to control ADs, I don't get any intrusive ADs now, either in browser or start menu.

I am not in front of my home devices at the moment to check settings, but IIRC there are privacy options as well as start menu options.

HTH

MarkInKent, Sep 30, 2014
  3. OskiekSL Win User
    Menu start dont show after hibernation

Hello. I have added hibernation option to menu start. After hibernation PC start right, but i cant open Menu start with LMB. When i click it with RMB i get context menu(Shut down, Explorer and others...).

OskiekSL, Sep 30, 2014
Thema:

Adding Options To Start Menu

1. Adding Options To Start Menu - Similar Threads - Adding Options Start

2. Remove ads from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove ads from Start Menu: Can we finally remove the ads from the Start Menu?Or why do you need more than the $150 I already paid you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ads-from-start-menu/bad8b655-6579-4a15-b100-c993169b51cf
  3. Remove ads from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove ads from Start Menu: Can we finally remove the ads from the Start Menu?Or why do you need more than the $150 I already paid you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ads-from-start-menu/bad8b655-6579-4a15-b100-c993169b51cf
  4. Adding a shortcut in the Start Menu to another FOLDER in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a shortcut in the Start Menu to another FOLDER in the Start Menu: Gotta be doing something wrong.Have a program "FATSorter.exe." Found it in the C:/Program Files x86 directory. Right clicked on it > Create shortcut and added the shortcut to my desktop. Right clicked on the desktop icon for the shortcut and >Pin to Start Menu. Evidently, I...
  5. Adding a shortcut in the Start Menu to another FOLDER in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding a shortcut in the Start Menu to another FOLDER in the Start Menu: Gotta be doing something wrong.Have a program "FATSorter.exe." Found it in the C:/Program Files x86 directory. Right clicked on it > Create shortcut and added the shortcut to my desktop. Right clicked on the desktop icon for the shortcut and >Pin to Start Menu. Evidently, I...
  6. Adding shortcut icon to the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding shortcut icon to the start menu: I have created a powershell script for a custom shutdown. Is it possible to add the shortcut icon to the start menu. See image. [img] 159199
  7. Flickering start menu options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flickering start menu options: I just started having this issue a couple days ago and I'm not even sure how to google the issue to even try to fix it. I have tried unplugging my keyboard to see if it was a weird key being held down issue but no luck. Does anyone have an idea what the issue may be? Also...
  8. Adding Internet Explorer Shortcut to Start Menu

in Browsers and Email
    Adding Internet Explorer Shortcut to Start Menu: Thanks for taking a look at my issue. I am trying to add the IE shortcut to my start-menu but I am finding it very difficult. I found some instructions online but they seem very complicated given that I am able to add other shortcuts with ease. Thanks! 117120
  9. Adding columns in the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding columns in the start menu: Hi! Im currently trying to increase the amount of columns displayed to 2. I have a tiny 7 inch screen with DPI set at 150% which makes the start menu only show one column. Do anyone know how to increase this to two? [img] 9011
  10. Adding recent items to start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding recent items to start menu: Hi, Does anyone know where I can find the settings for the Start menu of Windows X? I forgot where it is. I managed to put a link of the download folder in the start menu. Forgot how I did that in the first place. Thanks. 16448