Windows 10: Adding Options To Start Menu

Discus and support Adding Options To Start Menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know about anyone else but I had a plain looking start menu that was tiny with no options. It's easy to fix.. Right Click Taskbar > Click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gator, Sep 30, 2014.

1. gator Win User

Adding Options To Start Menu

I don't know about anyone else but I had a plain looking start menu that was tiny with no options. It's easy to fix..

Right Click Taskbar > Click Properties > Start Menu Tab > Customize > Then Add what you like. I was going to make a tutorial on this but it seemed too short.

:)

gator, Sep 30, 2014

2. Turn off ads in WIndows 10

There are also additional settings that you can use to control ADs, I don't get any intrusive ADs now, either in browser or start menu.

I am not in front of my home devices at the moment to check settings, but IIRC there are privacy options as well as start menu options.

HTH

MarkInKent, Sep 30, 2014
  3. OskiekSL Win User
    Menu start dont show after hibernation

Hello. I have added hibernation option to menu start. After hibernation PC start right, but i cant open Menu start with LMB. When i click it with RMB i get context menu(Shut down, Explorer and others...).

OskiekSL, Sep 30, 2014
Thema:

Adding Options To Start Menu

1. Adding Options To Start Menu - Similar Threads - Adding Options Start

2. Adding a folder to the Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding a folder to the Windows 10 Start Menu: I did this before, but can't seem to duplicate it now. I did a Clean Reinstall of Windows 10 not long ago & I am trying to add a folder to the Windows 10 Start Menu. I know I can go to: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs & add shortcuts in this folder to...
  3. Adding a folder to the Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding a folder to the Windows 10 Start Menu: I did this before, but can't seem to duplicate it now. I did a Clean Reinstall of Windows 10 not long ago & I am trying to add a folder to the Windows 10 Start Menu. I know I can go to: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs & add shortcuts in this folder to...
  4. New app options in start menu

New app options in start menu: On my laptop, my start menu now has a new look with app options. For example, in Outlook, I can navigate straight to New Email Message (see photo attached). However, on my desktop, these options don't appear. I am running the same build of Windows (10.0.17134) on both...
  5. Adding Internet Explorer Shortcut to Start Menu

in Browsers and Email
    Adding Internet Explorer Shortcut to Start Menu: Thanks for taking a look at my issue. I am trying to add the IE shortcut to my start-menu but I am finding it very difficult. I found some instructions online but they seem very complicated given that I am able to add other shortcuts with ease. Thanks! 117120
  6. Adding Internet Explorer Sortcut to Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding Internet Explorer Sortcut to Start Menu: Thanks for taking a look at my issue. I am trying to add the IE shortcut to my start-menu but I am finding it very difficult. I found some instructions online but they seem very complicated given that I am able to add other shortcuts with ease. Thanks! 117120
  7. Adding columns in the start menu

Adding columns in the start menu: Hi! Im currently trying to increase the amount of columns displayed to 2. I have a tiny 7 inch screen with DPI set at 150% which makes the start menu only show one column. Do anyone know how to increase this to two? [img] 9011
  8. Photo Veiwer On Start Menu Options ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Veiwer On Start Menu Options ?: I went threw all the options I could find. I want the viewer to show pictures like I have them in folder groups not by the date they where downloaded or taking. Is there a way? Its either collection or albums but both are by dates and that not what I want. If not then I will...
  9. Adding recent items to start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding recent items to start menu: Hi, Does anyone know where I can find the settings for the Start menu of Windows X? I forgot where it is. I managed to put a link of the download folder in the start menu. Forgot how I did that in the first place. Thanks. 16448
  10. Adding youtube as an icon app in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding youtube as an icon app in the start menu: Hello. I have a new 2-1 table computer, which my kid is using. I would like to have youtube as an large icon in start menu (to pin it etc..). Is it possible (I assume that google is not good friend of Microsoft ...) Cheers 71483