Windows 10: Adding payment error

Discus and support Adding payment error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi does anyone have the same issue? I've been trying to add a payment method to my account for New Zealand, it seems to offer Credit/Debit card and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by YKYK1204, Sep 2, 2019.

1. YKYK1204 Win User

Adding payment error

Hi does anyone have the same issue?
    I've been trying to add a payment method to my account

for New Zealand, it seems to offer Credit/Debit card and paypal option

but none of them seems to work for me :/

I keep getting the message below for both paypal and the card.

has anyone had the same or similar issue?
    I tried customer service too. both chat and call have proven to be waste of time

Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

CV: FQZ18LItikenfG8M.4.19.14

:)

YKYK1204, Sep 2, 2019

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Sep 2, 2019
  3. To REMOVE a payment method or switch between payment methods

To add a payment method or switch between payment methods By default, apps are added to your phone bill when mobile payments are offered. To pay with a credit card instead:

• On the phone or on windowsphone.com, tap
      Add or switch payment methods on the purchase confirmation screen.
    • Add a new payment method or change the payment method.
    Like always, things are made difficult for the end user

HOW TO REMOVE A PAYMENT METHOD ?

I have removed my visa card, but now have my mobile operator listed as a payment method, how to REMOVE this ?

KingJohnEngland, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Adding payment error

Payment error in Windows 10....

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately after going through the steps you suggested above, it made no difference and I still got the error code.

I am based in the UK - do I need to trick the computer into thinking I'm in the States for this to work? To add money to my daughter's account, I have not been going through the Store App, but through settings... accounts... family...etc, but trying to
    do it through the store and going through the Payment Options link in the user account, I notice you end up in the same place anyway. After making the changes you suggest, all the prices changed from GBP to Dollars, so something happened but the payment would
    still not go through.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be glad to hear them. I can't believe everyone in the UK has this problem!

Many thanks again,

Steve

StevenHowe_899, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Adding payment error

1. Adding payment error - Similar Threads - Adding payment error

2. Store payment failure, no error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store payment failure, no error: I hope this is an easy one.Starting this morning, payments won't go through. Click on buy, type in my password and after a variable number of popup screens depending on how fast it goes it simply returns to the app page. No errors, no messages from the bank, no fraud alerts,...
  3. Store payment failure, no error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store payment failure, no error: I hope this is an easy one.Starting this morning, payments won't go through. Click on buy, type in my password and after a variable number of popup screens depending on how fast it goes it simply returns to the app page. No errors, no messages from the bank, no fraud alerts,...
  4. Store payment failure, no error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How to use gift card without adding a payment method

How to use gift card without adding a payment method: I have redeemed a 10 dollar gift card from Microsoft rewards. When I tried to spend it, it says to add a payment method. I want to use the gift card to buy it. When I saw other people questioning the same thing, they replied that enter the 25 digit code with the gift card....
  6. microsoft payment error

microsoft payment error: hy, i am from india and i have been trying to add a payment method in my account but whenever i enter my card details and try to save it, it show that card information is wrong even if i have give all the correct details. pls help.......
  7. Adding Payment Method is some form of Microsoft Spyware involved?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding Payment Method is some form of Microsoft Spyware involved?: Hi All, Having just received a new debit card I needed to update payment details. My first point of call was to Amazon Prime using a Firefox "private" browser. My new payment details were entered successfully. I then went to update my Microsoft Account and to my utter...
  8. Payment error code 6168

Payment error code 6168: Good afternoon Microsoft Team. I am having an issue when i try to purchase the dev mode from Microsoft Partner Central, when i add my credit card information it throws me this error that forces me to change my payment method, i tried with 3 credit cards already that have...
  9. Payment error

Payment error: that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. None of my payments complete for some reason, I keep getting the following error message, I can't seem to get past this! Very frustrating, can anyone help? PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing...
  10. Payment error during purchase

Payment error during purchase: I am getting following error when i try to purchase Game Pass or any game from store. I checked my credit cart account and contact with my bank. But everything is okay in my side. "We can't process your payment" cOuJCjSwOUOF2SPX.17.1.11.14...