Windows 10: Adding photos from dvd to windows photo collection

Discus and support Adding photos from dvd to windows photo collection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I attach disk and open Windows 10 Photo app and click import I click to import a folder. Explorer file shows up and I have tried several methods... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatriciaHammell, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Adding photos from dvd to windows photo collection

When I attach disk and open Windows 10 Photo app and click import I click to import a folder. Explorer file shows up and I have tried several methods but can't get it to import or if it does import by clicking each item and then click add it does not stay when I remove the DVD

:)

PatriciaHammell, Sep 25, 2019
  2. regan1985 Win User

making a photo dvd

im looking to make some kind go photo dvd for a present,other then windows movie maker could any think of a program that is pritty easy to use?
    thanks

regan1985, Sep 25, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Adding photos from dvd to windows photo collection 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Sep 25, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

Adding photos from dvd to windows photo collection

making a photo dvd

MediaShow Expresso has a free trail and should do what you need... I think, I just used it for encoding. Really though, you could just put all of the photo's on the DVD and use Windows Picture Viewer set on slideshow. You could even just put a command on the DVD to immediately start WPV in slideshow mode.

erocker, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Adding photos from dvd to windows photo collection

1. Adding photos from dvd to windows photo collection - Similar Threads - Adding photos dvd

2. Chaotic photo collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chaotic photo collection: I run Windows 10 and 11, with Onedrive 1TB storage online. Over the years I have allowed my photo storage to become chaotic, with multiple folders, often with the same name. I have many duplicates, due to photos being stored in more than on place, so that duplicate finding...
  3. Chaotic photo collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chaotic photo collection: I run Windows 10 and 11, with Onedrive 1TB storage online. Over the years I have allowed my photo storage to become chaotic, with multiple folders, often with the same name. I have many duplicates, due to photos being stored in more than on place, so that duplicate finding...
  4. Chaotic photo collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photos in collection

Photos in collection: I do not want my photos to go into the collection. I want it in my folders. This pisses me off. Correct it please, as I was fine downloading my photos into the folders just prior to downloading photos these last couple of times. How do I get them into my folder?...
  6. import photos from dvd into photo gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    import photos from dvd into photo gallery: I would like to be able to import photos into photo gallery from cd or dvds in windows 10. Photo gallery will import from sd card. Is there a way to do this from cds in windows 10. It doesn't find my cd connected with usb....
  7. Cannot delete Photos from Collection

Cannot delete Photos from Collection: Hi all, Please help, I'm trying to delete hundreds of unwanted icon images that have somehow downloaded themselves into Windows Photo's - Collection area. They are icon images probably from Windows or Microsoft of anything really. Such as clocks, logo's, ticks & crosses,...
  8. `Photos App on Surface Go keeps adding onedrive to the collection

`Photos App on Surface Go keeps adding onedrive to the collection: The photos app keeps searching onedrive, even after repeatedly switching off to add to the collection. Because the process takes too long with wifi, the tablet hangs. I do not want the app to check onedrive....
  9. Windows 10 Photo Not Adding iPhone Photos From NAS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Photo Not Adding iPhone Photos From NAS: Greetings: I added a Photos search folder that points to NAS. Most of these pictures in this folder were taken from my iPhone 8. While Photos add .jpg's and all my videos to the collection, it will not add the pictures I took from my iPhone. What is the solution to...
  10. Burning a dvd from "Photos" in Windows 10?

Burning a dvd from "Photos" in Windows 10?: I have an album saved in "Photos" that I would like to burn to a DVD with the pictures in that particular order. I have tried to download these pictures to "Movie Maker", but I am not given the option to download this album at all. 58749