Windows 10: Adding photos to social media issue

Discus and support Adding photos to social media issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga laptop/ultrabook When adding photos to Facebook, I used to click the photo icon underneath the post, and the picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by blue10, Mar 14, 2020.

1. blue10 Win User

Adding photos to social media issue

Using Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga laptop/ultrabook

When adding photos to Facebook, I used to click the photo icon underneath the post, and the picture album showed up, showing images of the photos in the folder. These days, the images do not show, only the name or number of the image, which occasionally means that I don't know which photo I want to add.

The photos are in the Microsoft photo app, and images showing clearly, it's only when trying to add to FB that I can only see the image name or number.

Is this a settings issue please?

Thanks for your help.

:)

blue10, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Y-abdala Win User

Publishing to Social Networks from MyPhone

Dear Steve these are the results,

(i) So when you go to the MyPhone application and click menu a list should pop up. (OK)

(ii) This list should include Share Photos. If you click Share Photos, another list should pop up that says Social Networks. (OK)

(iii) If you click on Social Networks, this should bring up a list on added social networks and a option to Add network. By default, this list should include Windows Live. When you go through these steps, what do you see? (THERE ARE NO NETWORKS, JUST THE
    ADD NETWORK (+) OPTION)

When I click on the "add network" option I get the following message "All supported social networks have been added"

Then I go back to social networks account and I find only the "add network" option no networks added. )-:

I'm on a HTC TYTNII WM 6.1 Pro

Thanx again

Yamil

Y-abdala, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Publishing to Social Networks from MyPhone

Hello Yamil,

So when you go to the MyPhone application and click menu a list should pop up. This list should include Share Photos. If you click Share Photos, another list should pop up that says Social Networks. If you click on Social Networks, this should bring up a
    list on added social networks and a option to Add network. By default, this list should include Windows Live. When you go through these steps, what do you see?

You should not have to add a social network through the web portal, but you do have that option as well. You are able to add the social networks through the web portal, and then they will show up as networks that you can publish to from you mobile phone.

You do not need the Facebook app installed on your phone to make MyPhone work.

I hope this helps,

Steve

Steve Giscombe MyPhone, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Adding photos to social media issue

Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Adding photos to social media issue

1. Adding photos to social media issue - Similar Threads - Adding photos social

2. Possible PC infection and on social media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible PC infection and on social media: Dear Team,I have always updated updates for my computer and am very satisfied with my PC. I have got the latest update on my computer and even BIOS updated. For the past few weeks, I am having a hard time recovering my PC. My PC default apps are missing and I have tried...
  3. Possible PC infection and on social media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible PC infection and on social media: Dear Team,I have always updated updates for my computer and am very satisfied with my PC. I have got the latest update on my computer and even BIOS updated. For the past few weeks, I am having a hard time recovering my PC. My PC default apps are missing and I have tried...
  4. Possible PC infection and on social media

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Telegram Desktop Social Media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Telegram Desktop Social Media: I have download Telegram Desktop to my pc, phone, tablet and soon, my laptop. This social media guarantees total privacy unlike FB and whatsapp. It takes a little getting used to but I already have one group (military) up and running. Having been banned on FB for three times...
  6. Cannot Post Photos To Social Media—Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Post Photos To Social Media—Windows 10 Home: I cannot post photos, gifs, or videos on social media sites. I am running Windows 10 Home version 1909. I have tried posting photos in Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer. I have tried posting photos on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Tumblr, and...
  7. B/W on Social Media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    B/W on Social Media: Hi, The videos on FB and Twitter and other websites are in B/W. However, they play in color on YouTube.... My computer is updated. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? My computer is now about 4 years old...is it dying? Thx!...
  8. Uploaded photos to social media look terrible.

in Browsers and Email
    Uploaded photos to social media look terrible.: No matter what platform I try to post to for my business, the image looks horrible. LinkedIn, FB, IG- it doesn't matter. Just started after I upgraded to build 1903. Was working fine before that. Any one know what the heck could be causing this? As you can see, the image on...
  9. Everything reset, even social media?

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything reset, even social media?: Hello, A few hours ago I left my computer to go for tea and when I got back I realized that my icons on my desktop had seemed to have deleted themselves and my wallpaper had reset. A quick look through my files and settings revealed that my WHOLE computer had been reset to...
  10. Video & Social Media

in Windows 10 Support
    Video & Social Media: I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface Thanks 13999