Windows 10: Adding picture & logo into Windows Live Mail in signatures

Discus and support Adding picture & logo into Windows Live Mail in signatures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to add a picture & logo to my signature in windows live mail please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BernadineMorrow, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Adding picture & logo into Windows Live Mail in signatures

Can anyone tell me how to add a picture & logo to my signature in windows live mail please?

:)

BernadineMorrow, Dec 12, 2018

2. Windows Live 11 how do I add a logo and hyperlinks to my email signature

I have been asked by the charity with which I do volunteer work to add a logo and some Facebook and Twitter hyperlinks to my e-mail signature.

It appears that I can only add text to the signature section as even if I copy and paste my signature including logo and hyperlinks the picture of the logo fails to show and the hyperlinks disappear as does the bold print. I have tried adding the logo as
    a "file" but after clicking "browse" the file doesn't appear in the list available.

Is there a solution or does Windows Live 11 only allow text signatures?

petermanufan, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Adding signature...

Hi kathy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Please follow the below steps to add signature on mail app.

Step 1.

• Go the browser and open Outlook.com and log-in on the email.
    • Click on gear box go to option.
    • Locate for the Formatting, font and signature and click on it.
    Once you create the signature go to mail app to turn on the signature option. Follow the below steps:

Step 2.

• Open the mail app click on
      gear box

• Now click on option and turn on the
      signature option.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Adding picture & logo into Windows Live Mail in signatures

Adding my logo on my signature

As we've mentioned previously, with regard to attaching an image or adding a logo to a signature using Windows 10 Mail app, this feature is not yet available. We advise submitting a feedback through our Feedback Hub app regarding this matter.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Adding picture & logo into Windows Live Mail in signatures

1. Adding picture & logo into Windows Live Mail in signatures - Similar Threads - Adding picture logo

2. Email signature logo duplication

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email signature logo duplication: I'm using Mail Version 16005.13426.20920.0 on Windows 10. The logo in my email signature duplicates when I send an email. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-signature-logo-duplication/c8ea893c-9331-4bdc-8733-6d6a89895fdb
  3. Deleting Default Signature in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting Default Signature in Windows Live Mail: I want to delete my default signature in Windows Live Mail as it is out of date and inaccurate but I no longer seem to have any ability to add/ amend or delete. Please tell me if there is a way. Thank You....
  4. creating a signature in windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    creating a signature in windows mail: i use a screenreader and when i go into mail settings under signature, there is no edit box to type. i use jaws 2020, i've also tried NVDA 2020 again no edit box i have also tried narrator still no edit box. i use windows 10 1909 build 900...
  5. Adding an account to Windows Live Mail 2012

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding an account to Windows Live Mail 2012: I am trying to add my wife's gmail account to Windows Live Mail which I have used successfully with my own gmail account for a couple of year now. Although we have checked the settings a number of times it continually comes up with the error message "The server has rejected...
  6. Windows Mail Signature question

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Signature question: I'm trying out Windows Mail but I find the <Sent from Mail for Windows 10> annoying. Is there a way of getting rid of it and sign off with my name? Lots of hits on Google but nothing seems to have worked for me. I am still stuck with it or nothing. Thanks in advance. 150017
  7. ADDING AN E-MAIL SIGNATURE

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADDING AN E-MAIL SIGNATURE: I used to have an "Options" feature, I finally found one accidentally - don't ask me where it is, hit and miss but now I no longer have the ability to insert so I can change my signature page???...
  8. Windows 10 Mail signature

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail signature: Hi there, I have just purchased a new PC with Windows 10 and have just started to use Mail. Each new mail I compose is automatically adding the signature "Sent from Mail for Windows 10" - I have tried to turn off the option several times under Settings-Signature-Turn...
  9. Signatures in mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Signatures in mail app: Just curious if it is possible to insert a picture in the standard mail app, as opposed to just text. Gmail has the option (see pic) and I'd like to do the same for the mail app too. Any ideas? [img] 31792
  10. Signature in Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Signature in Windows 10 Mail: Can logos be added to signature or do we have to wait as long as it took to put three colors in Outlook? *Roflmao2 34419

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add pictures and text to email mail signature windows live 1012

2. windows live mail adding pictures

3. adding pic window live mail signature

4. how insert logo on windows live mail