Windows 10: Adding polish to improve the look and feel of your app (10 by 10)

Discus and support Adding polish to improve the look and feel of your app (10 by 10) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Designing an app isn’t about patterns or controls—it’s about creating a great experience for your users, every time. While you’re designing with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Adding polish to improve the look and feel of your app (10 by 10)

Source: Adding polish to improve the look and feel of your app (10 by 10) | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Oct 1, 2015

2. Look and feel of Windows 10

Hi Carol,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I like to inform you that;

1) By changing the themes of the Windows explorer, you can change the color and appearance of the Windows Explorer.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/themes

2) We can open Multiple File Explorer in Windows 10 as well.

For information about the features of Windows 10 refer to the below link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/features

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 1, 2015
  3. CarolIW Win User
    Look and feel of Windows 10

I hate the way programs like 'File Explorer', 'Microsoft Edge', 'Task Manager' and other look on Windows 10. It's just a flat, bright white screen. If Windows 10 is so flexible I should be able to change at least the color as you could in previous versions
    of Windows. Any one have any ideas?

Also I can only open one instance of 'File Explorer' (previously called Windows Explorer) I like to have more than one open just the way I work. Anyone know how to do this.

So far not liking Windows 10.

Carol

CarolIW, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

Adding polish to improve the look and feel of your app (10 by 10)

1. Adding polish to improve the look and feel of your app (10 by 10) - Similar Threads - Adding polish improve

2. How to make your Windows 10 look and feel like a Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make your Windows 10 look and feel like a Windows 11.: Today, I'm going to show you how to make your old Windows 10 look and feel like the brand-new Windows 11.Things you'll need to download:TaskBarXStart Menu X...
  3. How to make your Windows 10 look and feel like a Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make your Windows 10 look and feel like a Windows 11.: Today, I'm going to show you how to make your old Windows 10 look and feel like the brand-new Windows 11.Things you'll need to download:TaskBarXStart Menu X...
  4. How to make your Windows 10 look and feel like a Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A new UI change to improve windows 10 looks

A new UI change to improve windows 10 looks: I have been thinking for a while if I could think anything good for windows 10 and I thought that we can add the following feature. A GENTLE, SWEET CURVE ON THE EDGES OF THE WINDOWS ON ANY APPLICATION. I think that this can make windows look more better and nice looking....
  6. A good way to make your Windows desktop look and feel great!

A good way to make your Windows desktop look and feel great!: Hi all, this is not a question, I just felt like sharing a video which teaches us to make Windows look somewhat like Mac. Here's my desktop after doing the customisations: [IMG]It looks nice, doesn't it? Well, here's the video on youtube which tells you about this...
  7. Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting these new improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting these new improvements: Windows 10 Your Phone is a Microsoft app that synchronizes your desktop and Android or iOS device, and it requires the Your Phone Companion app on mobile to establish the connection. Microsoft has been slowly adding new features to Windows 10 Your Phone app, and it’s...
  8. Microsoft tests messaging improvements for Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests messaging improvements for Windows 10 Your Phone app: Windows 10’s Your Phone app bridges the gap between your desktop and smartphone by allowing users to quickly send and receive texts right from your PC without using Android phone. Microsoft hopes that Your Phone will evolve into something even bigger, and the most recent...
  9. Microsoft is looking for suggestions to improve core apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is looking for suggestions to improve core apps in Windows 10: Microsoft is planning to improve the essential apps for Windows 10 and the changes might show up next year. With Windows 10 October 2018 Update, Microsoft is implementing a series of changes in Notepad that is supposed to make this tool a more advanced and better but the...
  10. free apps on windows 10 that improves your pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free apps on windows 10 that improves your pc?: I know ccleaner..what else are usefull? 37103

Users found this page by searching for:

1. improve look feel windows 10