Windows 10: Adding printer to taskbar, or?

Discus and support Adding printer to taskbar, or? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jacee, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Jacee Win User

Adding printer to taskbar, or?

Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way to reach it. *Nerd

:)

Jacee, Sep 11, 2019
  2. JohnD Win User

Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list

!'m not sure how I did it but all seems well now. It was something like Deacon suggested plus a re-boot or two. It's now listed as a printer, not as unspecified.

Adding printer to taskbar, or? [​IMG]

Update the list still doesn't work.

Thanks for your support.

PS MS's Update catalogue is very useful. E.g. Microsoft Update Catalog

JohnD, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Printer not being added

Hello,

If you're unable to connect to your printer or print in Windows 10, we recommend following the steps in this
    article to try and fix the problem. Since you keep on getting the "Windows doesn't has a network
    profile for this device
    " error, we also suggest installing the driver for your printer. You can follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X > Device Manager.
    2. Click the drop-down menu for Printers > right-click on your printer's name > Properties.
    3. Go to Driver tab > Install > OK.
    4. Restart your computer after doing these steps.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Michelle Vil, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

adding new printer icon to taskbar in Windows 10

Hello Ingrid,

Just to verify, is the new printer different from the old one that you had replaced? We are asking this because this option can be made possible if depending on the printer utility. Some printers have the utility to make it load in the Notification Area,
    and are hidden by default. The best option that we can suggest is to reach out to your printer manufacturer's support to inquire if your printer utility supports this feature.

You can also try out this link for steps on how to pin apps and folders to the desktop, and see if this
    would work for you.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Adding printer to taskbar, or? - Similar Threads - Adding printer taskbar

2. Adding a copy of a printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding a copy of a printer: Since 2013, I had been using a workhorse HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dn printer. Recently it had developed severe paper feed problems and finally refused to duplex without jamming, so I figured it was time for a replacement. It turns out that HP doesn't make a printer that...
  3. Adding Printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding Printers: When I go to set up a printer I keep running into issues with the Microsoft sign-in. At first it tells me my account simply doesn't exist and then once I finally managed to sign in it tells me I can't access this function because I don't belong to an organization. This is my...
  4. Adding Printers

Adding Printers: When I go to set up a printer I keep running into issues with the Microsoft sign-in. At first it tells me my account simply doesn't exist and then once I finally managed to sign in it tells me I can't access this function because I don't belong to an organization. This is my...
  5. Adding Printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. adding a printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding a printer: Im trying to connect a new wireless printer and its not showing up even under 'advanced search' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-printer/8ab36212-160f-40e6-9517-d3fb8eee0486
  7. adding a printer

adding a printer: Im trying to connect a new wireless printer and its not showing up even under 'advanced search' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-printer/8ab36212-160f-40e6-9517-d3fb8eee0486
  8. Adding a printer

Adding a printer: I'm trying to connect a laptop to a printer but I have searched through the printers list and the one I want isn't there. Tried checking the 'add manually' but that does the same thing. Can you not just type in the make/model number that you want?...
  9. adding printer

adding printer: Hello, My laptop running windows 10 keeps telling me it can not find the driver for my Kodal Verite 55 plus. I've gone to the Kodak site to download and it tells me it can't detect it. The printer says it's connected. Again it shows as installed on the Laptop but says no...
  10. adding printer

adding printer: How can I add a HP LaserJet 1320 Printer to my PC with Windows 10? It does not come up on a list of printers/drivers. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-printer/ce8ce848-30fc-405f-b505-0d982ba1251e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add printer to taskbar

2. how to add printer to task bar

3. how to add my printer to taskbar

4. add printer icon taskbar,
  5. printer icon on edge toolbar,
  6. where is print icon on taskbar,
  7. how to add print to task bar,
  8. add printer status to task bar,
  9. put printer icon on taskbar windows 10,
  10. how to add printer to taskbar,
  11. how to i add printer icon to taskbar