Windows 10: Adding printer to taskbar, or?

Discus and support Adding printer to taskbar, or? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jacee, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Jacee Win User

Adding printer to taskbar, or?

Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way to reach it. *Nerd

:)

Jacee, Sep 11, 2019
  2. JohnD Win User

Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list

!'m not sure how I did it but all seems well now. It was something like Deacon suggested plus a re-boot or two. It's now listed as a printer, not as unspecified.

Adding printer to taskbar, or? [​IMG]

Update the list still doesn't work.

Thanks for your support.

PS MS's Update catalogue is very useful. E.g. Microsoft Update Catalog

JohnD, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Printer not being added

Hello,

If you're unable to connect to your printer or print in Windows 10, we recommend following the steps in this
    article to try and fix the problem. Since you keep on getting the "Windows doesn't has a network
    profile for this device
    " error, we also suggest installing the driver for your printer. You can follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X > Device Manager.
    2. Click the drop-down menu for Printers > right-click on your printer's name > Properties.
    3. Go to Driver tab > Install > OK.
    4. Restart your computer after doing these steps.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Michelle Vil, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

adding new printer icon to taskbar in Windows 10

Hello Ingrid,

Just to verify, is the new printer different from the old one that you had replaced? We are asking this because this option can be made possible if depending on the printer utility. Some printers have the utility to make it load in the Notification Area,
    and are hidden by default. The best option that we can suggest is to reach out to your printer manufacturer's support to inquire if your printer utility supports this feature.

You can also try out this link for steps on how to pin apps and folders to the desktop, and see if this
    would work for you.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Adding printer to taskbar, or? - Similar Threads - Adding printer taskbar

2. Adding printer to task bar, or?

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding printer to task bar, or?: Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way to reach it. *Nerd 140308
  3. adding printer driver to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    adding printer driver to computer: How do I add a driver to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-printer-driver-to-computer/ed9e16b1-8113-4c98-9ff4-b7837d8691a5
  4. changing power mode, and adding a wireless printer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    changing power mode, and adding a wireless printer: my laptop goes into sleep mode ever 1 minute and I have to enter my PW every time to get back on the display screen, so if I am reading on the display, I hae to click the screen every minute to keep it unlocked, and I have tried to chage the power settings but when I when I...
  5. ad popup bottom right taskbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ad popup bottom right taskbar: Hi, Following a visit to this website [http://tobydeals.co.uk] I've started to receive a pop up in the bottom right of my screen, it's an ad with no option to close, that attempts to drag me back to the site. I've checked Chrome and added a Block pop ups for that URL. I've...
  6. Adding Microsoft Store to the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding Microsoft Store to the Taskbar: - Windows 10 Pro - 10.0.17134 Build 17134 I tried Option One from this following page: Enable or Disable Pinning Store app to Taskbar in Windows 8 and 10 | Tutorials After restarting my computer, there was still no Microsoft Store on my taskbar. Background Info I noticed...
  7. adding printer

adding printer: How can I add a HP LaserJet 1320 Printer to my PC with Windows 10? It does not come up on a list of printers/drivers. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-printer/ce8ce848-30fc-405f-b505-0d982ba1251e
  8. Printer not being added

Printer not being added: I have windows 10 on my computer. When I go to Add Printer - the Windows detects that Epson XP-445 is connected to the network. When I click on add device a message appears "Windows doesn't has a network profile for this device". I have done everything possible including...
  9. Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list

Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list: I have an old but well looked after HP LaserJet 4050TN. It has produced around half a million pages, had a new fuser, an upgraded JetDirect and still works well. It's networked via cable straight off the router. It's primarily used with my desktop PC of which only the case...
  10. Version 1607 added a second printer

Version 1607 added a second printer: Printer drivers must have been added during the Aug upgrade. I have an additional Brother printer on both desktop and laptop. On the desktop is a multi feature laser and on the laptop it is an inkjet. The laptop had the inkjet become the default printer I discovered when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. put printer icon on taskbar windows 10

2. how to add printer to taskbar

3. how to i add printer icon to taskbar