Windows 10: Adding random languages in random times

Discus and support Adding random languages in random times in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I really don't know why Microsoft can't officially fix a problem that much people suffer from [ATTACH] I am using English World US keyboard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abdo Sharabati, May 28, 2020.

1. Adding random languages in random times

I really don't know why Microsoft can't officially fix a problem that much people suffer from

Adding random languages in random times 06d3ec51-f4b7-48df-a7bb-bb3963e882c6?upload=true.png

I am using English World US keyboard and Arabic Saudi Arabia keyboard, the 2 other just appear and I have to go and install these languages and delete them to fix the problem temporarily, I tried all the solutions offered for this problem on Internet, non of them worked, I didn't try to format the laptop since I have many applications and programs that I don't want to reinstall....

:)

Abdo Sharabati, May 28, 2020

2. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 28, 2020
  3. Gina Whipp, May 28, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Adding random languages in random times

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Adding random languages in random times

1. Adding random languages in random times - Similar Threads - Adding random languages

2. BSODs randomly happening on random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs randomly happening on random times: Hi folks! So I got this issue I have been having for months, where my computer would crash with a BSOD in some cases. I thought it was about driver issues but none of the drivers seem like it points towards the BSODs at all As far as I know.In fact, all the BSODs pointed...
  3. BSODs randomly happening on random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs randomly happening on random times: Hi folks! So I got this issue I have been having for months, where my computer would crash with a BSOD in some cases. I thought it was about driver issues but none of the drivers seem like it points towards the BSODs at all As far as I know.In fact, all the BSODs pointed...
  4. AD Server restart randomly!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AD Server restart randomly!: Good dayPlease, can you help me with a Server...? We have set up a new AD server and the unit just restart randomly in production time. I'm struggling to get to the problem. Can someone guide me and help to why the server is doing this?Windows Server 2012R2 installed on...
  5. Random languages in language selector

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random languages in language selector: Hi,Windows keeps adding random languages to my language selector. These are languages I did not select anywhere.I want EnglishUnited States to my default one and I want also Hungarian so I can switch between them with Win+Space.Some info:pic 1 Here you can see only 2...
  6. Windows 10 constantly adding random English input languages to the Language Bar

Windows 10 constantly adding random English input languages to the Language Bar: I have Windows 10 Pro. I think originally it was a UK version, but I am not sure how to check it. In my language settings I only have 4 languages installed. English US, Lithuanian, Hebrew and Russian. However on my Languages bars by the way - why the heck there are 2 of...
  7. Windows Languages randomly adding

Windows Languages randomly adding: After performing and update, or windows protect action the languages mystically appear on the tray in the bottom right corner, thus making the changing of language a pain in the **** since there are 6 languages - 3 of which I'm not familiar with and I don't use. Language...
  8. Random language keeps adding to my language bar

Random language keeps adding to my language bar: None of the solution on the forum work and I still get random languages added to my bar after restart. I can find it on the settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-language-keeps-adding-to-my-language-bar/f1a51b67-152d-4932-844c-19f49e74420c
  9. Languages added randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Languages added randomly.: Hi everyone, For some reason I got two (!) languages added that I never had before, cannot see them in settings. Already made an IgnorePreloadKeyboardLayout key (as I had UK keyboard that appeared suddenly), it did help for some time, but now I encounter this again. How...
  10. Random BSOD in random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD in random times: Hi, I'm really hoping to solve the problem since it's starting to distract seriously. I think since early summer BSODs been flashing now and then and now more and more often. Naturally I've tried memory solutions found online for memory related BSODs but now the different...