Windows 10: Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App

Discus and support Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Friends, I am looking to be able to add seconds to the world clocks for the "alarms and clock apps". Not sure if its possible? I know we are able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GlennWong, Oct 25, 2021.

1. GlennWong Win User

Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App

Friends, I am looking to be able to add seconds to the world clocks for the "alarms and clock apps". Not sure if its possible? I know we are able to show the seconds in the SYSTEM clock by using the regedit function, now i would like to be able to have that same functionality on the "alarms and clock" app. Would be amazing if i could get some help please!

:)

GlennWong, Oct 25, 2021
  2. SeanN Win User

Hidden / Phantom Alarm in Alarms & Clock App

Right now I've deleted all alarms in my Alarms & Clock app, but alarms still go off during the times of the deleted alarms (which were recurring alarms). Before I deleted the recurring alarms, I was seeing each alarm go off twice (one after another) - they
    must've been different alarms because one alarm was with the sound I selected while the other was the default sound.

Trying to remember what happened before all of this started...

1) I updated to 10586.29, everything was fine...

2) Then I went into the Cortana app and Cortana suggested adding a new (one time) alarm for an early morning appointment I had the next day (which my existing / recurring alarm would not be early enough for).

3) While trying to add the one time alarm I got an error (don't remember the error text).

4) Went back into the Cortana app to retry adding the one time alarm and was successful.

5) *I think* (memory is fuzzy) after this point when I went back into the Alarms & Clock app I only saw the one time alarm that I had just set, and the 3 pre-existing / recurring alarms I had were not listed.

6) Thinking the pre-existing alarms were really deleted, I went ahead and re-added them.

After that I noticed that I was getting duplicate alarms, and now that I've deleted all the alarms listed in the Alarms & Clock App, I'm getting "phantom" or "hidden" alarms that continually go off and I don't know how to turn them off / delete them (or
    better yet, have them show up in the Alarms & Clock App so I can manage them there).

Info:

Lumia 950

OS build: 10.0.10586.29

SeanN, Oct 26, 2021
  3. wvagirl39 Win User
    Alarm and Clock Second Setting

I need two alarms on my clock. When I added the second alarm it works but the original one does not. What have I done wrong?

wvagirl39, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App

Error in Alarm&Clock

Hi,

After checking the screenshot provided and since you are encountering this kind of issue in your alarm clock. Please answer the question:

• Are you using a Windows app alarm clock or a third party alarm clock?

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App

1. Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App - Similar Threads - Adding Seconds Alarms

2. Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App: Friends, I am looking to be able to add seconds to the world clocks for the "alarms and clock apps". Not sure if its possible? I know we are able to show the seconds in the SYSTEM clock by using the regedit function, now i would like to be able to have that same functionality...
  3. Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App: Friends, I am looking to be able to add seconds to the world clocks for the "alarms and clock apps". Not sure if its possible? I know we are able to show the seconds in the SYSTEM clock by using the regedit function, now i would like to be able to have that same functionality...
  4. Alarm and Clock

Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  5. Alarms and Clock app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms and Clock app problem: After the latest Win 10 cumulative update KB5000802, the new Alarms and Clock app has multiple problems. The Timer and the Alarm functions do not work. For both, an error message pops up: "Something went wrong - restarting the device might help 0x-2143420155". Restarting...
  6. Alarms & Clock App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock App: Why did the Alarms & Clock app increase the size of the Timer displays? They are huge compared to before, I used to manage timers in a small window, but now I have to enlarge the app to full screen to see just 6 timers. All I want to see is the name of the timer, the...
  7. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  8. ALARM AND CLOCK app

ALARM AND CLOCK app: when I set alarms or timer they are not working and not have any notifications about them when their time expires but a whitish appearance of action center symbol is observed and once I opened nothing in that action center...
  9. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...
  10. Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.

Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.: I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything was fine then. But recently I am experiencing an issue which is with Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App. I cannot set new alarms and new alarms are not showing up in Windows Alarm & Clock App and when I...