Windows 10: Adding the extra default apps to the .bat file.

Discus and support Adding the extra default apps to the .bat file. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have brought this up before. The present .bat commands are incomplete. I just reinstalled Windows 10 so I took a picture to show how I know and what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SightUp, Jan 13, 2020 at 11:13 AM.

1. SightUp Win User

Adding the extra default apps to the .bat file.

I have brought this up before. The present .bat commands are incomplete. I just reinstalled Windows 10 so I took a picture to show how I know and what I'd like to see updated, a before and after picture using CCleaner as it shows and allows you to uninstall what we cannot on our own.

As you can see from the pictures, this is after the .bat script that is also attached has been ran.

apps.bat

:)

2. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

3. Bree Win User
    Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

By default, commands in a .bat file are echoed to the screen as they are executed. The @ sign in a .bat file says 'don't echo the command on this line'. The REM command is a 'remark' (all text that follows is a comment and not an executable command line). That line is therefore not shown on screen when you run the .bat and is just there to tell you what the purpose of the .bat file is.

4. SightUp Win User

Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Awesome. Two questions.

First, does "@rem Remove Apps" need to be on top? Or was that something extra that was added when I downloaded the original .bat?

Second, in the guide, it says "(To only remove XXX app from new accounts created afterwards)" Does this mean that it removes the package folder so it would actually end up saving space?

Thema:

1. Adding the extra default apps to the .bat file. - Similar Threads - Adding extra default

2. Wait in .bat file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wait in .bat file: How do I insert a wait command? I have several commands in this .bat file. I am finding some error out if they go too quickly. So here is what I would like to do. CMD 1 <Wait 5 Seconds> CMD 2 <Wait 5 Seconds> CMD 3 I do not know if this matters or not, but the...
  3. .bat file

in Windows 10 Customization
    .bat file: I have .bat file it is not working in my new PC when I double click on it. but it was working in my old PC. could your please support how to associate .bat file in windows 10? Kindly looking for your support and reply in this regards. Thanks.....
  4. .bat files changed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .bat files changed?: Greetings. Regarding Windows 10. I have a .bat file that I've used for... well, since forever. It rarely changes and it hasn't changed in months. Despite running quite fine in its current incarnation for some months now it's quite recently it's began throwing the error:...
  5. Adding programs to the list of Default Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding programs to the list of Default Apps: I run Windows 10 Home, latest patches. It the settings where I set Default Apps, and I set for example Default Vide player , there appears just a short list of apps. Kodi does not appear on this list, even though it is installed. How do I add applications to this list? I...
  6. Windows .bat File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows .bat File: I have a .bat file on a pc that is supposed to get and send a file to and from a server. This .bat file is working properly when I run it on the pc but will not when trying to run it through a 3rd party software. there have been no errors, the .bat file will start to run but...
  7. App Packages .bat File Erroring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Packages .bat File Erroring: I am getting nothing but errors when I attempt to run my .bat file as an Admin. Can anyone tell me what's going on? PowerShell -Command "Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like "*Microsoft.3dbuilder*"} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online"...
  8. App Packages .bat File Erroring

in Windows 10 Support
    App Packages .bat File Erroring: I am getting nothing but errors when I attempt to run my .bat file as an Admin. Can anyone tell me what's going on? PowerShell -Command "Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like "*Microsoft.3dbuilder*"} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online"...
  9. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps: I haven't reinstalled Windows 10 or updated it in about a year. When I did, there were several new apps that are completely junk. I have a .bat file that I use to clean stuff up but it's a little outdated and I had to go into the Start menu and uninstall a few apps by hand....
  10. Adding extra files to Media creation USB?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding extra files to Media creation USB?: This may be a stupid question. When reinstalling the OS with a usb flash drive (using the media creation tool), is it possible to add more files (like extra drivers) to it? Would it cause any conflict in the installation? 82542