Windows 10: Adding to my desktop

Discus and support Adding to my desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I put important sites I use constantly to my desktop so they can be easily accessed by myself? Please, keep explanations as simple as possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 2rosebudxs, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Adding to my desktop

How do I put important sites I use constantly to my desktop so they can be easily accessed by myself? Please, keep explanations as simple as possible. Definitely not a techie. Thank you

:)

2rosebudxs, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Bruce Hagen, Feb 10, 2019
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 10, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

Adding to my desktop

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Adding to my desktop

1. Adding to my desktop - Similar Threads - Adding desktop

2. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  3. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  4. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...: I added way to many and now im unable to view the task view so i cant delete them how can i delete them without using task view https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-added-too-many-desktops-to-my/843908ec-d91b-42b8-9314-22fc74c1eec9
  6. i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...

i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...: I added way to many and now im unable to view the task view so i cant delete them how can i delete them without using task view https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-added-too-many-desktops-to-my/843908ec-d91b-42b8-9314-22fc74c1eec9
  7. How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11?: Hi,In Windows 11, virtual desktop can be added by Task ViewAnd multiple windows can be arranged asHow both are different? With RegardsNndnG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-adding-desktop-using-task-view-and-arranging/a7933598-6df5-4cf9-a56e-b82313c062da
  8. How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11?

How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11?: Hi,In Windows 11, virtual desktop can be added by Task ViewAnd multiple windows can be arranged asHow both are different? With RegardsNndnG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-adding-desktop-using-task-view-and-arranging/a7933598-6df5-4cf9-a56e-b82313c062da
  9. Update added an animated transition when changing virtual desktops. How can I undo that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update added an animated transition when changing virtual desktops. How can I undo that?: I didn't ask for an animation and I don't want it. There's no simple or obvious way to turn it off so how can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-added-an-animated-transition-when-changing/8dd8ad65-c39b-4bac-b49c-66342b761d3f
  10. Update added an animated transition when changing virtual desktops. How can I undo that?

Update added an animated transition when changing virtual desktops. How can I undo that?: I didn't ask for an animation and I don't want it. There's no simple or obvious way to turn it off so how can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-added-an-animated-transition-when-changing/8dd8ad65-c39b-4bac-b49c-66342b761d3f