Windows 10: Adding to tables

Discus and support Adding to tables in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to add extra rows to a table - I went to help which said go to 'layout' and then ''table tools' I went to layout but there doesn't seem to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ray.TJ, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Ray.TJ Win User

Adding to tables

I want to add extra rows to a table - I went to help which said go to 'layout' and then ''table tools' I went to layout but there doesn't seem to be 'table tools' in it. Also How do I delete rows please

Thank you
    RayTJ

:)

Ray.TJ, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

autofit text in table

What exactly is not working for you? Looking at he links bro67 provided, one of the 3 suggested solutions should resolve your problem.

Ztruker, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Steevo Win User
    AMD Ryzen Machine Crashes to a Sequence of FMA3 Instructions

Really guys?

Lets look at the Intel 7700K errata list.

"
    Revision
    Description
    Date
    Initial release
    August 2016
    • Errata
     Added errata KBL068-078
     Updated erratum KBL062
     Fixed erratum KBL063
    November 2016
    • Added SKUs Y/U w/iHDCP2.2, S/H-Processor lines
    • Added Table 2, S/H-Processor Lines Component Identification
    • Identification Information
     Added Table 4, Y-Processor Line With iHDCP2.2
     Added Table 6, U-Processor Line With iHDCP2.2
     Added Figure 3, S-Processor Line LGA Top-Side Markings
     Added Table 7, S-Processor Line
     Added Figure 4, H-Processor Line BGA Top-Side Markings
     Added Table 8, H-Processor Line
    • Errata
     Updated Table 13, Errata Summary Table
     Added errata KBL079-083
    January 2017
    • Identification Information
     Updated Table 4, Y-Processor Line With iHDCP2.2
    • Errata
     Updated Table 13, Errata Summary Table. Added J-1 stepping
     Updated KBL080
     Added errata KBL084-091
    February 2017
    §"

All processors have flaws, and a future stepping, or even current stepping with an update to microcode.

Big deal if left unpatched or unfixed? Yep. Will it be fixed? Yep.

Steevo, Jun 8, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Adding to tables

Adding a table in notepad

Hi Katherine

I am sorry, Notepad is just a very basic text editor, there is no way to add a table to a notepad document, even the Wordpad application does not have that function . . .

Do you have Microsoft Office installed on your PC?

If not, you would need to purchase that to be able to insert a table in a document

Or

You can use Word Online to insert a Table into a document:

Microsoft Word - Work together on Word documents

Finally. you can download and install the totally free Open Office, which is an alternative to Microsoft Office and totally compatible with Microsoft Office documents:

https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Adding to tables

1. Adding to tables - Similar Threads - Adding tables

2. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  3. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  4. How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain: Attempting to add a virtual windows 2022 server to domain. Receive computername/domain changes message "error occured attempting to join the domain. Netpdodomainjoin status 0x40. Event id 4097 error code 64. test net connection to dc returns true....
  5. How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain

How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain: Attempting to add a virtual windows 2022 server to domain. Receive computername/domain changes message "error occured attempting to join the domain. Netpdodomainjoin status 0x40. Event id 4097 error code 64. test net connection to dc returns true....
  6. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  7. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  8. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

9. Word 365 Table Currency Formula Adding A Space After Dollar Sign

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 365 Table Currency Formula Adding A Space After Dollar Sign: Hi. I have been working in Word tables for years, but I have not seen this problem until now. I sometimes use the Formula functionality located in the table Layout section in the Data group. To tally up a list of prices, I use the =SUM(ABOVE) formula, then select the Dollar...
  10. Adding a table in notepad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding a table in notepad: How can I add a table in notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-table-in-notepad/a73c888e-62a9-4f79-b214-6ad161c84331