Windows 10: adding unallocated disk space to drive C:

Discus and support adding unallocated disk space to drive C: in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I add the unallocated disk space to drive C:\ when the unallocated space is not adjacent to the C:\ partitions are on the drive: such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MDSmith100, Apr 18, 2019.

1. adding unallocated disk space to drive C:

How can I add the unallocated disk space to drive C:\ when the unallocated space is not adjacent to the C:\

partitions are on the drive: such as Drives: E, F, G, H

drive F:\ has been shrunk and I would like to add the unallocated space to the C:\

however, windows will not let me expand the C: drive or move the unallocated space to Drive C:\

I am trying to do this because Windows has run out of space on Drive C:\ and I am now having a hard time printing, saving, etc.

:)

MDSmith100, Apr 18, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Cadding unallocated disk space to drive C: :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Apr 18, 2019
  4. GMSR Win User

adding unallocated disk space to drive C:

ADDING 50 GB Unallocated Space to (Cadding unallocated disk space to drive C: :) Drive as It Runs without DISK Space

Dear Sir. Thanks for Your Answer of My Problem. But It Is A Matter of Great Regret That These Steps don't Solve My Problem.. After I Right Click on (Cadding unallocated disk space to drive C: :) Driive "Extend Volume" don't Function and As A Result " Extend Volume WIZARD" Don't Appear.

I Use Latest Version of Windows 10. My (Cadding unallocated disk space to drive C: :) at now is Out of Any Disk Space. As A Result My PC RUNS TOO SLOW TO WORK.

I Always Work As Freelancer. But My Work is Hampering Much for Want of Adequate Disk Space on My (Cadding unallocated disk space to drive C: :) Drive.

Please take an IMMEDIATE ACTION to ADD 50 GB Unallocated Spacce to (Cadding unallocated disk space to drive C: :) DRIVE of My PC.

Thema:

adding unallocated disk space to drive C:

1. adding unallocated disk space to drive C: - Similar Threads - adding unallocated disk

2. Can't extend C drive with unallocated space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't extend C drive with unallocated space: I have a problem with extending the space on my C drive, I've already tried using Disk Management and I've also watched videos on Youtube. I noticed that the D drive and C drive were on the same disk on every video and that mine were on different drives. I feel like I've made...
  3. Move Unallocated Space Next To C: Drive On Dynamic Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Unallocated Space Next To C: Drive On Dynamic Disk: So I have a bit of a low-end PC, and I need to add some extra space to my C: Drive without freeing up space, since I always run low after a Windows update. But the only problem is that I need to move the unallocated space next to C: Drive in order to Extend it. I've tried...
  4. Move Unallocated Space Next To C: Drive On Dynamic Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move Unallocated Space Next To C: Drive On Dynamic Disk: So I have a bit of a low-end PC, and I need to add some extra space to my C: Drive without freeing up space, since I always run low after a Windows update. But the only problem is that I need to move the unallocated space next to C: Drive in order to Extend it. I've tried...
  5. Move Unallocated Space Next To C: Drive On Dynamic Disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Unallocated disk space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unallocated disk space: [ATTACH] After installing Windows 10 Pro for the first time I notice that I'm missing disk D. I tried ''New Simple Volume'' on unallocated disk but doesn't work. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!...
  7. Unallocated space on C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unallocated space on C drive: I have an old laptop from 2010 (Acer Aspire 5740G-6395) that I had put to the side last year because my employer bought me a new laptop and the Acer was taking 10-15 minutes to boot. When I became aware of the low price of SSDs, for a tinkering project I picked up a 120gig...
  8. Adding Unallocated Volume to C: Drive?

Adding Unallocated Volume to C: Drive?: Hello! Today, I received my new laptop link here. After doing some research, I found this article from Microsoft link here about extending a basic volume. Ideally, I would like to take the unallocated 931 GB volume and move it to my C: drive but I'm confused by these...
  9. Move unallocated space right behind c drive disk management

Move unallocated space right behind c drive disk management: Hi, I'm trying to extend the disk size on my C drive of my VM. I extended the disk size of my VM in ESXI tool from 50 GB to 70GB, but now I have to move the unallocated 20 GB space behind my C drive in order to extend it. Otherwise the extend volume option is grayed out....
  10. Unallocated Disk Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unallocated Disk Space: I recently bought a small laptop to do admin work while out-of-town. The computer came in with a 100 MB partition allocated to Recovery. That didn't leave me enough room for a Windows upgrade. There was nothing in the partition so I created an external Recovery, deleted the...