Windows 10: Adding word(s) to a photo

Discus and support Adding word(s) to a photo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I add my name to a photo that I have taken?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GloriaKellogg, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Adding word(s) to a photo

How can I add my name to a photo that I have taken?

:)

GloriaKellogg, Feb 1, 2019

2. Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Adding words to pictures in Windows 10 photo app

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and Thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

In Windows 10 Photos App there is no such option to add text/word to the photo.

You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app regarding the feature in Photos app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

1. Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.

2. See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.

3. If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.

4. To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.

5. If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.

6. Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

If you want to add any text to your photos, you can use Microsoft Paint app. Please follow the below steps.

1. In search tab type “Paint”, once the option gets listed, click on the app.

2. Browse and select the picture to which you need to add a text.

3. Click on the Home tab and select “A” symbol to insert a text/word.

Hope it helps. Please reply us if you face any issues in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Adding word(s) to a photo

Adding words to pictures in Windows 10 photo app

I have a Windows 10 Home and decided to edit a picture by adding some words/letter on to it, but I couldn't do it by using the Photo app on Windows 10. So, how do i add words on the pictures on Photo app?

Redza Imran, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Adding word(s) to a photo

1. Adding word(s) to a photo - Similar Threads - Adding word photo

2. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD: Hi,I'm trying to add a replacement word for "tge" to "the" by adding it to the custom dictionary, and almost every google search returns pages giving me instructions for MS Word. I'm referring to spelling in rich text format textboxes.I did manage to find the custom...
  3. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD: Hi,I'm trying to add a replacement word for "tge" to "the" by adding it to the custom dictionary, and almost every google search returns pages giving me instructions for MS Word. I'm referring to spelling in rich text format textboxes.I did manage to find the custom...
  4. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft is adding support for iCloud Photos in Windows 11's Photos app; Apple TV and...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding support for iCloud Photos in Windows 11's Photos app; Apple TV and...: Windows 11's Photos app is gaining support for iCloud Photos in the Dev Channel. The announcement was made at Microsoft's Surface event, when the Redmond company introduced its new lineup of devices. [ATTACH] Image courtesy: Microsoft iCloud Photos in Windows 11's Photos...
  6. Stop Photos adding folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Photos adding folders: This is extremely annoying.I goto photo settings and select the folder I want not microsoft, me the owner of the software. A few days later I open the app and its auto add a another folder from the pictures folder.I dont want this folder in my photos library, how can I...
  7. Video edit in MS Photos: adding a photo

Video edit in MS Photos: adding a photo: I am using the application in Win10 with local storage, and am trying to insert a photo in a 4 minute videoclip. 1. It gets placed at the end, but I want it at a precise point to illustrate what is being said. 2. I need to retain the audio track while the photo is...
  8. ADDING A PERSONAL PHOTO

ADDING A PERSONAL PHOTO: Is there a way to add a personal photo so it would be the label on the cd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-personal-photo/b34edfc7-6404-4a9d-9ecc-0e9ade3950b0
  9. Adding text to the photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding text to the photo: I don’t know how to add a text to the photo in Photo app. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-text-to-the-photo/ae0cde3f-1253-4fdb-b511-6b1f19a0eb84
  10. Adding new Data to a Word Graph

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Adding new Data to a Word Graph: I inserted a graph in word, plotted the data via excel and saved the document. I did not save the excel document, it did not occur to me to do it. But when I tried to edit the data and add some additional information, I was not able to do it. I tried right clicking and...