Windows 10: Adding yearly events to Calendar

Discus and support Adding yearly events to Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Is it possible to add events that occur yearly ,for eg. birthdays, so that don't reset as the annual cycle comes to an end to the Calendar app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ares79T, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Ares79T Win User

Adding yearly events to Calendar

Hello,

Is it possible to add events that occur yearly ,for eg. birthdays, so that don't reset as the annual cycle comes to an end to the Calendar app of Mail&Calendar?

:)

Ares79T, Apr 13, 2020

2. New event added in a wrong day in Calendar

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you using same Microsoft account configured on both the devices?
    • Were you able to create any other events for different dates and check if the issue persists?
    • Does the same issue persists when you try to create event on website and try to sync this on Calendar app?

If you are using same Microsoft account on both the devices, follow the troubleshooting steps below on computer and check if it syncs on phone as well.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: Remove the account from Calendar app, re-add and check if it helps.

Refer: Calendar app help

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of crated events on Calendar app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 13, 2020
  3. hpholm Win User
    trouble adding events to outlook calendar

Sync of Google and iCloud calendars to Windows Phone has limitations for future and past events, sadly. Also keep an eye on future events entered during daylight savings time, and double check all-day events (like birthdays) and events spanning several days.

Please indicate your interest by votes and comments to an existing feature suggestion, or add your own:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...category/18945-calendar?query=calendar future

The Windows Phone calendar has improved over the years, but is still far from the performance of the calendar in my Nokia N8 phone.

--

Hans

hpholm, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New RSVP to Google Calendar events from forwarded invitations

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: RSVP to Calendar events from forwarded invitations

Brink, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Adding yearly events to Calendar - Similar Threads - Adding yearly events

2. w11 Calendar events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w11 Calendar events: Hi, where are the calendar event files stored. I'm trying to delete all events from the app and there is no neat way of doing this, but even neither resetting or reinstalling the app don't remove them....
  3. w11 Calendar events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w11 Calendar events: Hi, where are the calendar event files stored. I'm trying to delete all events from the app and there is no neat way of doing this, but even neither resetting or reinstalling the app don't remove them....
  4. Calendar event disappear after having been added

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar event disappear after having been added: When I add an event to my calendar it shows while I am on the app. If I close the app or go off it, the event disappears. How can this be fixed? Many thanks....
  5. Calendar event disappear after having been added

Calendar event disappear after having been added: When I add an event to my calendar it shows while I am on the app. If I close the app or go off it, the event disappears. How can this be fixed? Many thanks....
  6. Calendar event disappear after having been added

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Delete ALL events that had been added to Windows 10 Calendar

Delete ALL events that had been added to Windows 10 Calendar: Tnx in advance...Maybe 10 years ago I added a large amount of DAILY Calendar events that I cannot seem to delete i.e. "drink ur water it's 1pm" - this was before we had all the apps that we have available now to accommodate such & I was trying to utilize the calendar...
  8. Missing calendar events

Missing calendar events: I opened my calendar today and I am missing events. How did that happen and how do I get them back again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-calendar-events/7b6ad2ee-8584-4560-808a-bce46805ae9c
  9. Deleting Calendar Events

Deleting Calendar Events: I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble deleting events from the calendar on Windows 10. I had that problem too. There was a birthday I was trying to edit, and Windows 10 wouldn't let me. I logged into live.com and tried to edit it there, but it wasn't even...
  10. Calendar New Event

Calendar New Event: Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install and I think it worked after the install,not sure why not working. Thanks for any suggestions on helping me fix this....