Windows 10: Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago

Discus and support Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Forgot to clarify that it happens when I turn my PC on after being turned off during the night. Then I corrected the idle part where it no longer asks... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Astridbk, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Astridbk Win User

Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago

Forgot to clarify that it happens when I turn my PC on after being turned off during the night. Then I corrected the idle part where it no longer asks me for my password, I do not want to have to enter the password to one of my mail accounts, I want to be able to use the one I had originally, what happened to that? Now it is as I said previously either with a PIN or the password to my Microsoft account - Hope this is not too confusing!

:)

Astridbk, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Help. I had a a bad crash a minute ago

As i was typing minutes ago, my firefox crashed several times, 2 minutes later bsod. at reboot he wasnt able to recognize system.ini, like if the partion were fucked, i had to drop to 2850 from 3370 to boot in windows and write this... suggesting my psu wents bad? its very degraded, passive pfc and it was designed for p4 and prescott, axp 500w simplepower... i use it 1,5 years now, intensively for my hobby overclocking purposes. lost much amperage in everest since i bought it.

the first bsod was memory related
    the others were all random

Velvet Wafer, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago

The State of Cryptocurrency

USA BANS FIRST CRYPTO CURRENCY
    The US has formally banned the trade of Venezuela's new state-backed cryptocurrency.
    The announcement came after an executive order by the Trump administration that lists the cryptocoins among the items prohibited by a new set of sanctions on the South American country.

"All transactions related to, provision of financing for, and other dealings in, by a United States person or within the United States, any digital currency, digital coin, or digital token, that was issued by, for, or on behalf of the Government of Venezuela on or after January 9, 2018, are prohibited as of the effective date of this order," the executive order reads.

>>>>>............................................................................................................................................<<<
    The Start of a Slippy Slope ... or .....
    Full story here >Trump blocks use of Venezuelan Petro cryptocoins in the US

dorsetknob, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago

1. Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago - Similar Threads - Addition issue stated

2. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  3. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  4. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you: I tried what you last suggested but it still doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-this-is-a-continue-of-my-post-a-few/570812ac-b11b-48be-8031-06670bb3fe47
  5. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you: I tried what you last suggested but it still doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-this-is-a-continue-of-my-post-a-few/570812ac-b11b-48be-8031-06670bb3fe47
  6. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Folder titled “connect” appeared on my desktop a few minutes ago, cannot delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder titled “connect” appeared on my desktop a few minutes ago, cannot delete: I was using my laptop and suddenly a folder titled “connect” appeared on my desktop. It contains another folder called “logs,” and within logs there are 2 text documents that are just a line of gibberish. Not knowing what the file was, I tried deleting it from the desktop...
  8. This is a snippet of what one of my emails became when I sent it a few minutes ago. Why did...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is a snippet of what one of my emails became when I sent it a few minutes ago. Why did...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NeonShockz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lihlu0/this_is_a_snippet_of_what_one_of_my_emails_became/
  9. Windows Update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update a few days ago: Hello one and all, A few days ago, I had a WINDOWS Update for a WINDOWS 10 PC. Since then, I have been experiencing problem after problem with my apps. They are not working or audio not heard. I went to the virtual chat yesterday evening, and was told they were connecting...
  10. My submission of 5 minutes ago

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My submission of 5 minutes ago: My My submission of 5 minutes ago refers[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/my-submission-of-5-minutes-ago/742b40df-f93e-40ba-aab9-47dd288d9c77"