Windows 10: Additional Antivirus

Discus and support Additional Antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey there! Is windows defender enough to protect my laptop. Or should I install additional Antivirus?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by It's rohr, May 26, 2019.

1. It's rohr Win User

Additional Antivirus

Hey there! Is windows defender enough to protect my laptop. Or should I install additional Antivirus?

:)

It's rohr, May 26, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, May 26, 2019
  3. cereberus Win User
    Build Log and Additional Folders

I am only playing with totally portable apps at the moment. The recording is for only for my benefit as I will forget all the steps in a few weeks.

Just taking baby steps *Smile.

cereberus, May 26, 2019
  4. Additional Antivirus

Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Additional Antivirus

1. Additional Antivirus - Similar Threads - Additional Antivirus

2. Remove additional Emails ID from window settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove additional Emails ID from window settings: There are additional 2 email IDs which is inactive and I want to remove them from the settings. My default ID is already subscribed with Office 365.I am not able to delete my extra IDs from the settings since I have already closed these accounts. Kindly let me know how I can...
  3. Remove additional Emails ID from window settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove additional Emails ID from window settings: There are additional 2 email IDs which is inactive and I want to remove them from the settings. My default ID is already subscribed with Office 365.I am not able to delete my extra IDs from the settings since I have already closed these accounts. Kindly let me know how I can...
  4. Shall I need to buy additional fonts license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Shall I need to buy additional fonts license: Our company is testing laboratory.We're using Arial font to issue inspection/testing report to our clients by Microsoft Office 365 BUSINESS under Windows OS.May I confirm if I need buy additional fonts license for this??I checked with myfonts.com, they asked to confirm with...
  5. Shall I need to buy additional fonts license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shall I need to buy additional fonts license: Our company is testing laboratory.We're using Arial font to issue inspection/testing report to our clients by Microsoft Office 365 BUSINESS under Windows OS.May I confirm if I need buy additional fonts license for this??I checked with myfonts.com, they asked to confirm with...
  6. Shall I need to buy additional fonts license

7. I want ro add additional exceotional screentime to a family safety Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I want ro add additional exceotional screentime to a family safety Account: If i get a request by mail to add screentime and i click on additional time it opens the Microsoft webpage. Why dont it open the app? If i open the App by myself where can i add additional time without changing the regular time?...
  8. I want ro add additional exceotional screentime to a family safety Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want ro add additional exceotional screentime to a family safety Account: If i get a request by mail to add screentime and i click on additional time it opens the Microsoft webpage. Why dont it open the app? If i open the App by myself where can i add additional time without changing the regular time?...
  9. I want ro add additional exceotional screentime to a family safety Account

10. Is Additional Antivirus needed?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Additional Antivirus needed?: With Defender and smart screen built in to Windows 11 is additional antivirus protection needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-additional-antivirus-needed/898314b9-3d01-4e15-aa96-52dde2a9c3ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 additional antivirus

2. aditionasl antivirus

3. additional antivirus