Windows 10: Additional email address

Discus and support Additional email address in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I add an email address for another user in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MichaelInfante, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Additional email address

How do I add an email address for another user in Windows 10?

:)

MichaelInfante, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Louie Del Win User

Transitioning from an existing email address to a new email address

Hi Joni,

To help us determine a way of transitioning from an existing email address to a new email address and to isolate your concern, we'd like to ask additional information below:

• What's the domain name of your email address?
    • Are you trying to transfer emails, contacts, calendar events/appointments and notes?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Louie Del, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Bastet Win User
    Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. Additional email address :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Sam Vimes Win User

Additional email address

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Additional email address

1. Additional email address - Similar Threads - Additional email address

2. Help with adding additional email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with adding additional email: I am running Windows 10 Pro version 22H2...The company name I chose was available, so I registered ii and was assigned an email address in the following format...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...I had an employee, but don't know how to add him to the account and...
  3. Email addresses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email addresses: I have an email address on my computer for a company that I no longer work for. How can I remove that email from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses/12e4eef4-979a-455e-9771-4cf590e85a18
  4. email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email address: i have unwanted email address when i send my emails how can i delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/b113c0f0-30e5-4ea8-9d6b-317889dd38f1
  5. Additional email addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Additional email addresses: I open Windows 10 Mail, start a new email, and type the 1st couple letters of the recipient's email address. As expected, it offers me several names that start with those letters. However, when I check for these addresses in People, they are not shown in there. Where are...
  6. Additional email addresses

in Windows 10 Support
    Additional email addresses: I open Windows 10 Mail, start a new email, and type the 1st couple letters of the recipient's email address. As expected, it offers me several names that start with those letters. However, when I check for these addresses in People, they are not shown in there. Where are...
  7. Email address

Email address: OK, I have been told that once you have set up your Microsoft account you cannot change your signin. I am trying to get away from AOL and that address is what I set my account up with. Is there anyway to change it or do I have to open up a brand new account. I am...
  8. Email address

Email address: How do you eliminate unwanted names that appear when you begin entering an email addressee name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/f00d841f-acd3-4d7d-a208-aea9873673b6
  9. email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email address: When I change an email address in "people" and then go to use it in "Mail" I get the old one. I check in "People" again and I get the new and all of the old email addresses. What's up Moved from: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage...
  10. Email address

in Browsers and Email
    Email address: I tried to send an email using live.com, my Microsoft address, and their address was invalid yet when I put the exact address the recipient in Gmail it worked. Any explanations please. Thank you Peter 47419