Windows 10: additional feature upgrade bug

Discus and support additional feature upgrade bug in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; this feature tries to update and fails every time. This happens every minute and my internet lags because of it. Can anyone please help how to shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vivek Srinivas, Sep 4, 2018.

1. additional feature upgrade bug

this feature tries to update and fails every time. This happens every minute and my internet lags because of it. Can anyone please help how to shut down this upgrade

:)

Vivek Srinivas, Sep 4, 2018

2. Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 4, 2018
  3. BUG IN CALL BLOCKING FEATURE

WHEN WE ARE ADDING THE PHONE NO. TO CALL BLOCK LIST. WE ARE ABLE TO BLOCK THE PARTICULAR CALLER. BUT THERE IS A BUG THAT EVEN WHEN ARE TURNING OFF THE CALL BLOCK FEATURE IT IS BLOCKING THAT CALLER TO CALL US. THE PHONE SHOULD ALLOW TO CALL US WHEN THE
    FEATURE IS TURNED OFF AND EVEN THOUGH THE CALLER IS IN CALL BLOCK LIST. OTHERWISE IT WILL BE CUMBERSOME TO ADD THE CALLER NOW AND THEN AND REMOVE IT....

bhupenchavda, Sep 4, 2018
  4. swarfega Win User

additional feature upgrade bug

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

additional feature upgrade bug

1. additional feature upgrade bug - Similar Threads - additional feature upgrade

2. Is that a bug or a feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is that a bug or a feature: hello, Im not sure if the search bar overing over the taskbar is a bug or a feature? is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-a-bug-or-a-feature/52bdaaab-1df3-4c5e-b49c-b9ea67a2be41
  3. Is that a bug or a feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is that a bug or a feature: hello, Im not sure if the search bar overing over the taskbar is a bug or a feature? is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-a-bug-or-a-feature/52bdaaab-1df3-4c5e-b49c-b9ea67a2be41
  4. it's not a bug it's a feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    it's not a bug it's a feature: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/seller_zanzan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wy0188/its_not_a_bug_its_a_feature/
  5. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional features failed to install rsat: Hello,i recently updated my laptop to the 21H2 build,i later tried to install the rsat tools from the additional features part in the settings but it shows failed to installI tried to use dism but all in vainPlease help because I'm a new server administrator at an...
  6. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Additional features failed to install rsat: Hello,i recently updated my laptop to the 21H2 build,i later tried to install the rsat tools from the additional features part in the settings but it shows failed to installI tried to use dism but all in vainPlease help because I'm a new server administrator at an...
  7. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Additional Features Page Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Additional Features Page Crashing: I am attempting to install the Graphics Diagnostics tool by going through Apps & Features -> Optional Features. However, when I attempt to load the optional features page it attempts to load for a couple seconds then closes. It does not load any installed features not that...
  9. [Bug/Feature]

[Bug/Feature]: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Glad-Thought [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwgaf4/bugfeature/
  10. Is it a bug or a feature?

Is it a bug or a feature?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/areskz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fa4pqj/is_it_a_bug_or_a_feature/