Windows 10: Additional features failed to install rsat

Discus and support Additional features failed to install rsat in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,i recently updated my laptop to the 21H2 build,i later tried to install the rsat tools from the additional features part in the settings but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LoerichNasaba, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Additional features failed to install rsat

Hello,i recently updated my laptop to the 21H2 build,i later tried to install the rsat tools from the additional features part in the settings but it shows failed to installI tried to use dism but all in vainPlease help because I'm a new server administrator at an organisation and i need to access Active directory really fastThank you

:)

LoerichNasaba, Nov 28, 2021
  2. lx07 Win User

How to install RSAT for W10

Language?

https://devops.profitbricks.com/tuto...on-windows-10/

3. RSAT

RSAT is not listed in "Optional Features"... "Add a feature".

JennyZ_888, Nov 28, 2021
  4. School Win User

Additional features failed to install rsat

Can't Uninstall RSAT (KB2693643)

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]This is what worked for me. I couldn't view the "manage user" tab options in AD and RSAT was alltogether fubard. I tried to: Delete the registry keys and then remove the windows feature and rsat Remove via wusa Remove via DISM Remove via Programs and Features > Add/Remove Windows Features The only way I could remove KB2693643 and the RSAT windows features are as follows: 1. Open command prompt as administrator 2. run DISM /Online /Get-Packages 2a. Copy and paste the output into a txt document such as notepad 3. Run DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:<INSERTDATAHERE> In step 3 above, the <INSERTDATAHERE> should be the package name you copied from the Get-Packages list. You will need to run this each time, for each package that starts with "Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools...." So my step 3 looked like this: DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Client-Package-TopLevel~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.10585.0 (selected "no" to restart) DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Client-Package-TopLevel~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~*AnotherVersion* (selected "yes" to restart after this 2nd command)[/td] [/tr] [/table]

School, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Additional features failed to install rsat

1. Additional features failed to install rsat - Similar Threads - Additional features failed

2. RSAT failed installation Error Code: 0x80072EE2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT failed installation Error Code: 0x80072EE2: Hi there ,,,I tried to install the optional feature RSAT: Active directory domain services and lightweight directory service tools, but the installation failed and gave error code: 0x80072EE2. please can anyone help...
  3. RSAT failed installation Error Code: 0x80072EE2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RSAT failed installation Error Code: 0x80072EE2: Hi there ,,,I tried to install the optional feature RSAT: Active directory domain services and lightweight directory service tools, but the installation failed and gave error code: 0x80072EE2. please can anyone help...
  4. RSAT failed installation Error Code: 0x80072EE2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. RSAT install failed on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    RSAT install failed on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) enables IT administrators to remotely manage roles and features in Windows Server from a Windows client machine. If RSAT install failed on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, then this post is intended to help you with...
  6. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional features failed to install rsat: Hello,i recently updated my laptop to the 21H2 build,i later tried to install the rsat tools from the additional features part in the settings but it shows failed to installI tried to use dism but all in vainPlease help because I'm a new server administrator at an...
  7. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Additional features failed to install rsat: Hello,i recently updated my laptop to the 21H2 build,i later tried to install the rsat tools from the additional features part in the settings but it shows failed to installI tried to use dism but all in vainPlease help because I'm a new server administrator at an...
  8. RSAT: Active Directory windows 10 . Install Failed

RSAT: Active Directory windows 10 . Install Failed: I have big problem whine install RSAT tools on my computer in windows 10 last viersen . I need help because try many times to solve this problem but no result .. النتيجة .....
  9. RSAT does not install

RSAT does not install: HiI have a dell laptop, it run with Windows 10 v1809 till two weeks ago, for some reason I upgraded to 20H2. Now I want to install RSAT to be able to use Active directory users and computers but it does not install. It worked well with the previous version. Any advice will be...
  10. RSAT does not install

RSAT does not install: HiI have a dell laptop, it run with Windows 10 v1809 till two weeks ago, for some reason I upgraded to 20H2. Now I want to install RSAT to be able to use Active directory users and computers but it does not install. It worked well with the previous version. Any advice will be...