Windows 10: Additional Features Page Crashing

Discus and support Additional Features Page Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am attempting to install the Graphics Diagnostics tool by going through Apps & Features -> Optional Features. However, when I attempt to load the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Truemid, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Truemid Win User

Additional Features Page Crashing

I am attempting to install the Graphics Diagnostics tool by going through Apps & Features -> Optional Features. However, when I attempt to load the optional features page it attempts to load for a couple seconds then closes. It does not load any installed features not that I'm sure I have any and I can't click the add a feature button during this time. Does anybody know if this is a common issue or any solutions to it?

:)

Truemid, Mar 26, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 26, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 26, 2021
  4. bumgarb42 Win User

Add-Ons for Firefox crash since update to 80

I left Firefox open over night and attempted to login to LastPass this morning - all the addons crashed. I had Firefox Task Manager open at the time and before attempting the login all addons were in the list and not using very much resources. After attempting login, all of the addons disappeared from the Firefox Task Manager list.

I will try the additional suggestions.

If I want to try a new profile without losing my saved/sync profile (and hopefully with the option of syncing my data back into the new profile) what steps should I take? Or is it just a given that if it is profile corruption, the sync profile is junk...?

Thanks!

Additional Features Page Crashing [​IMG]

Additional Features Page Crashing [​IMG]

bumgarb42, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Additional Features Page Crashing - Similar Threads - Additional Features Page

2. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional features failed to install rsat: Hello,i recently updated my laptop to the 21H2 build,i later tried to install the rsat tools from the additional features part in the settings but it shows failed to installI tried to use dism but all in vainPlease help because I'm a new server administrator at an...
  3. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Additional features failed to install rsat: Hello,i recently updated my laptop to the 21H2 build,i later tried to install the rsat tools from the additional features part in the settings but it shows failed to installI tried to use dism but all in vainPlease help because I'm a new server administrator at an...
  4. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB, extra feature addition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB, extra feature addition: Hi, I am a C++ windows application developer. We are upgrading our application KIOSK based to work on Windows 10, Cause the support for Windows 7 is held up by Microsoft since January 2020. The OS environment used for production is "WINDOWS 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB". We found...
  6. Find in page feature stuck.

Find in page feature stuck.: Today i switched my browser to google chrome and took a nap. When i came back, every tab i opened (in microsoft edge AND in chrome), that annoying "Search in page" feature was always stuck there. Clicking the X didnt do anything. I couldnt type anything without it going into...
  7. Apps & features page

Apps & features page: This has just started today. When I open Apps in Settings, the Apps & features page shows up for maybe five seconds, then closes. How can I fix that? Thanks! Ronny107...
  8. additional feature upgrade bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    additional feature upgrade bug: this feature tries to update and fails every time. This happens every minute and my internet lags because of it. Can anyone please help how to shut down this upgrade...
  9. Sudden Crashes - no system additions/changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Crashes - no system additions/changes: Today, I suddenly experienced the following crashes, summarized below. System info and the complete mini dumps are posted at 4Shared. I'd appreciate any suggestions one might be able to offer based on the dump analyses. Thanks, Monk On Tue 8/14/2018 8:16:13 PM GMT your...
  10. Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets

in Windows 10 News
    Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets: Back in June, we turned on the Music page in the Windows Store for Windows Insiders running the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview builds in the U.S., Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. Starting today (rolling out over the course of the next 24...