Windows 10: additional folders for OneDrive

Discus and support additional folders for OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I had an issue earlier with red X's and got that resolved. But now I was thinking. If I want to upload things automatically that aren't in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GarrettLang, Aug 23, 2019.

1. additional folders for OneDrive

So I had an issue earlier with red X's and got that resolved. But now I was thinking. If I want to upload things automatically that aren't in my OneDrive folder how do I do that? I don't want to have to make sure to move everything to the OneDrive folder.

:)

GarrettLang, Aug 23, 2019

2. Music Folder Behaving Badly in OneDrive

Hi Robert,

There is a possibility that the Music folder is synced to your OneDrive that is why any files deleted from either of the folders is synced to the other. For us to better assist you with the said folder, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• Can you please provide a screenshot of the Music folder from the OneDrive folder and home folder?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you were advised to do?
    We will wait for your quick response.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 23, 2019
  3. onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, Aug 23, 2019
  4. additional folders for OneDrive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

additional folders for OneDrive

1. additional folders for OneDrive - Similar Threads - additional folders OneDrive

2. Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive folder: Cannot delete a folder in Onedrive, and YES I'M CREATING THIS QUESTION AGAIN BECAUSE SOME GENIUS CLOSED IT WITHOUT AN ADEQUATE SOLUTION. This is MY folder, not yours, this is MY machine, not yours, and this is MY data, NOT yours. in addition, this is not a "shared" folder, it...
  3. Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive folder: Cannot delete a folder in Onedrive, and YES I'M CREATING THIS QUESTION AGAIN BECAUSE SOME GENIUS CLOSED IT WITHOUT AN ADEQUATE SOLUTION. This is MY folder, not yours, this is MY machine, not yours, and this is MY data, NOT yours. in addition, this is not a "shared" folder, it...
  4. Remove additional OneDrive folders from file explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove additional OneDrive folders from file explorer: I recently signed into OneDrive on my PC but now there are two OneDrive folders in a separate part of the file explorer menu. I am able to remove one labelled "OneDrive" through a regedit, but the other one is the actual account I have signed into, and despite being located...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Creates Additional Desktop Folder instead of using OneDrive synced folder

Windows 10 Pro Creates Additional Desktop Folder instead of using OneDrive synced folder: Hello All; Basically, what the title suggests. I have a machine running windows 10 pro. Everything is working beautifully and this is a recent setup. Setup OneDrive and redirected all folders under C:\User\%USERNAME%\ to actually live in one drive. Maybe I am not...
  6. Onedrive Folder

Onedrive Folder: I just tried adding my Videos folder to Onedrive, but in the process changed the location of my Onedrive folder. I can access it in my C: drive, but how do i correct this and change the location to onedrive back to default? Help!...
  7. [Question] Additional folder optimization entries?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Question] Additional folder optimization entries?: I was wondering if it is at all possible, be it within Windows or via a 3rd party application, to have more than the five default folder optimization options? By default there is General items, Documents, Pictures, Music and Videos. While these cover most bases I wouldn't...
  8. Folders in OneDrive

Folders in OneDrive: Inside of OneDrive I have created folders inside of folders, organizing all of my documents I work with on a daily basis. In some folders I need to shortcut to other folders within these folders. I hope I am not confusing here, But this worked very well for me on windows...
  9. OneDrive Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Folders: I have setup the OneDrive sync folder to my secondary D Drive but when I add folders from the D Drive it is essentially mirroring those folders and doubling the space taken on that drive. Am I missing something in my setup of the sync folders? I want to mirror the D Drive...
  10. Onedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Folder: Help ! I have a premium Onedrive account and my Samsung Galaxy Book, but everytime I click my Onedrive Folder ( in File Explorer ) it keeps not responding . I'm using Windown 10 Education. I have uninstalled anf re-installed many times and it didn't work ....