Windows 10: Additional language

Discus and support Additional language in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to add Hindi as an additional language. But, it says that my licence allows one language only. How do I add Hindi as an additional language?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MurthyBakurupanda, May 10, 2021.

1. Additional language

I want to add Hindi as an additional language. But, it says that my licence allows one language only. How do I add Hindi as an additional language?

:)

MurthyBakurupanda, May 10, 2021
  2. priangga Win User

additional license for language pack

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your reaply,

how about the license, should I buy an additional license or WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine is enough and compliance.

priangga, May 10, 2021
  3. additional license for language pack

Hi Priangga,

You can always use or set a different language in your Windows 10 computer. What you need to do is add the language and set it as the default. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows key and click Settings.
    • Click Time & language.
    • In the left pane, click Region & language.
    • Under Languages, click Add a language, then select the language that you want to add.
    • Once added, select the new language and click Set as default.

If you want to use the new language on your welcome screen, system accounts, and new user accounts, then go back to the
    Region & language page and follow the steps below:

• Under Related settings, click Additional date, time, & regional settings.
    • Click Language.
    • In the left pane, click Advanced settings.
    • Click the link Apply language settings to the welcome screen, system accounts, and new user accounts.
    • On the Administrative tab, under Welcome screen and new user accounts, click the
      Copy settings button.
    • Check the box for Welcome screen and system accounts and
      New user accounts
    • Click OK.
    • Once done, reboot your computer and it should now display the new default language.

Let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 10, 2021
  4. Additional language

Windows continuously installs additional languages

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I'd certainly help you, to resolve the issue.

For a better understanding of your issue, please answer the question, mentioned below:

• What was the default language, when you bought Windows PC?
    To set English as default language in keyboard setting, follow these steps, mentioned below:

• Type Settings
      on the search bar, and then tap on
      Settings tab.
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click
      Region and language, and then tap or click Add a language.
    • Browse for the English language, and then, tap or click it to add it to your language list.
    To set English as default language in language settings, follow these steps, mentioned below:

1. Type language in the search bar on desktop of Windows 10, then click on
    Add a language tab in the language Window.

2. Click on English tab in the Add a language Window, then double click on
    English (United States) to add to change your language preferences in the
    language Window under Control panel.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Additional language

1. Additional language - Similar Threads - Additional language

2. Additional language download fail, the download indicator keeping stops at 80%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional language download fail, the download indicator keeping stops at 80%.: In my new windows 11 language setting, I trying to install additional language from "Add a language list" under the "Preferred Language". But the download fail, the download indicator stops at 80%. Kindly advise how to resolve it....
  3. Additional language download fail, the download indicator keeping stops at 80%.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Additional language download fail, the download indicator keeping stops at 80%.: In my new windows 11 language setting, I trying to install additional language from "Add a language list" under the "Preferred Language". But the download fail, the download indicator stops at 80%. Kindly advise how to resolve it....
  4. After installing French as an additional language my Microsoft 365 apps are in French.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing French as an additional language my Microsoft 365 apps are in French.: After installing French as an additional language on top of English UK, all the MS365 apps Word, Excel, Outlook etc now are in French. Ho do I get them back to English? I still want to keep French as a second language for spellchecking and the French keyboard....
  5. After installing French as an additional language my Microsoft 365 apps are in French.

After installing French as an additional language my Microsoft 365 apps are in French.: After installing French as an additional language on top of English UK, all the MS365 apps Word, Excel, Outlook etc now are in French. Ho do I get them back to English? I still want to keep French as a second language for spellchecking and the French keyboard....
  6. Sometimes after start of windows there is additional keyboard language that i didnt installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes after start of windows there is additional keyboard language that i didnt installed: Hello,Sometimes after start of windows I have additional keyboard language added that I didnt install before and it's always the same one.I have donwloaded ENG - US and Slovak keyboard language. But occasionally there is ENG - UK language.When i open time & language settings,...
  7. Sometimes after start of windows there is additional keyboard language that i didnt installed

Sometimes after start of windows there is additional keyboard language that i didnt installed: Hello,Sometimes after start of windows I have additional keyboard language added that I didnt install before and it's always the same one.I have donwloaded ENG - US and Slovak keyboard language. But occasionally there is ENG - UK language.When i open time & language settings,...
  8. Additional keys change when selecting Norwegian language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Additional keys change when selecting Norwegian language: I am able to select Norwegian when typing but once I select Norwegian, other keys that have nothing to do with typing the Norwegian characters are altered. So to clarify, there are three extra vowels in the Norwegian alphabet. Once I select the language I have to press the [...
  9. Additional language what can't be removed

Additional language what can't be removed: After some time another keyboard scheme is shown in my system what doesn't show anythere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-language-what-cant-be-removed/9ef57d4e-edab-4a7c-8d42-7a0353ea6042
  10. Installing Additional Languages in Windows 10

Installing Additional Languages in Windows 10: How do I install additional languages in Windows 10, and translate documents to other languages than English ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-additional-languages-in-windows-10/efb95238-6d70-419f-9e6b-35d8272b007b