Windows 10: additional monitors

Discus and support additional monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI I have 2 additional monitors plugged into my laptop, but it is only seeing 1 of them. How can I fix this please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LJN1000, Oct 18, 2019.

1. LJN1000 Win User

additional monitors

HI I have 2 additional monitors plugged into my laptop, but it is only seeing 1 of them. How can I fix this please?

:)

LJN1000, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Additional Monitors

Hi Walter,

Having multiple monitors enhances PC experience.

For us to provide the best resolution, we would like to know more about your issue:

• Which update are you referring to?
    • Can you confirm that you are using 3 monitors?
    • How are your monitors connected?
    • Did you receive any error messages after the update?

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 18, 2019
  4. OG-IT Win User

additional monitors

Blurry monitors

Hello Sheldon,

I'd follow what Greg posted, in addition to some of the other suggestions listed here. All are some great ideas and steps to take. In addition you can callibrate your display

1. Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
    2. Click Display.
    3. Click the Advanced display settings link.
    4. Make sure you're using the Recommended screen resolution for your display, and click the Color calibration link to launch the utility.
    5. click here for more details: Calibrating your computer's monitor on Windows 10

OG-IT, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

additional monitors

1. additional monitors - Similar Threads - additional monitors

2. MSCOMCT2.OCX AND MSCOMCTL.OCX NOT SHOWING UP IN THE ADDITIONAL CONTROLS DIALOGBOX

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSCOMCT2.OCX AND MSCOMCTL.OCX NOT SHOWING UP IN THE ADDITIONAL CONTROLS DIALOGBOX: Hello, I have installed the mscomct2.ocx and mscomctl.ocx on my pc but non is showing up in the additional controls dialog box. I registered the two controls. After the registration I received a message which read "registration successful". Kindly help me on what to do next....
  3. Do I Need Additional Anti-Malware along with Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I Need Additional Anti-Malware along with Windows Defender: Do I need to use an anti virus program, such as McAfee on my Windows 10 or can I just use and count on Defender to keep my pc safe ? Thanks. [Original Title: Windows Defender]...
  4. New graphics card - lost 2 additional monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New graphics card - lost 2 additional monitors: Had to replace old power supply and graphics card...both went smooth or so I thought... Have 3 monitor set up which has worked fine for years...after installing new graphics card...zI can run monitor one by itself without issue...but when I connect monitor 2 or 3 I 'loose'...
  5. windows arrangement changes when disconnecting additional monitor (extended view) and...

windows arrangement changes when disconnecting additional monitor (extended view) and...: I use multiple programs and/or windows and I arrange them on main and extended display. Every time I disconnect the second display (4k display) and use only main (laptop) display, or opposite - when I reconnect the extended display - I have to rearrange the windows allover...
  6. Using my laptop, additional monitor, and virtual desktop.

Using my laptop, additional monitor, and virtual desktop.: I apologize if this has been asked. I've scoured for the answer and either can't find it or my situation is a bit different. I use my laptop and monitor a bit different than what I have seen online. My monitor is large so I don't really need it to be side by side with my...
  7. Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where...

Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where...: Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where window is open. This would show the taskbar on all monitors and only show the button where the window was open. This is in the Taskbar Settings -> "Show taskbar buttons on" setting. It...
  8. how do you activate additional monitors in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do you activate additional monitors in windows 10: 2 extended monitors, windows says display 2 and 3 is not active. How do I activate them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-activate-additional-monitors-in-windows/0a1dd599-2b33-42f7-8cd4-101374c88cfe
  9. Setting up an additional monitor to laptop

Setting up an additional monitor to laptop: I am attempting to set up an additional monitor to my laptop for work so I can see two different screens at once. I hooked the new monitor up via an HDMI cord to the laptop, went to display in settings but it won't let me change anything. It keeps showing me the same thing...
  10. Lock Screen Backgrounds/Additional Dual monitor Screensavers.

Lock Screen Backgrounds/Additional Dual monitor Screensavers.: *chuckle Whilst scouring the whole internet via Google search, I came across solutions for "Windows spotlight additional backgrounds" and additionally, I went looking for "Additional Screensaver downloads for Dual Screen use and installation". 1. Windows spotlight...