Windows 10: additional monitors

Discus and support additional monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI I have 2 additional monitors plugged into my laptop, but it is only seeing 1 of them. How can I fix this please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LJN1000, Oct 18, 2019.

1. LJN1000 Win User

additional monitors

HI I have 2 additional monitors plugged into my laptop, but it is only seeing 1 of them. How can I fix this please?

:)

LJN1000, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Additional Monitors

Hi Walter,

Having multiple monitors enhances PC experience.

For us to provide the best resolution, we would like to know more about your issue:

• Which update are you referring to?
    • Can you confirm that you are using 3 monitors?
    • How are your monitors connected?
    • Did you receive any error messages after the update?

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 18, 2019
  4. OG-IT Win User

additional monitors

Blurry monitors

Hello Sheldon,

I'd follow what Greg posted, in addition to some of the other suggestions listed here. All are some great ideas and steps to take. In addition you can callibrate your display

1. Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
    2. Click Display.
    3. Click the Advanced display settings link.
    4. Make sure you're using the Recommended screen resolution for your display, and click the Color calibration link to launch the utility.
    5. click here for more details: Calibrating your computer's monitor on Windows 10

OG-IT, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

additional monitors

1. additional monitors - Similar Threads - additional monitors

2. Windows switches additional monitors from portrait mode to landscape as soon, as they are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows switches additional monitors from portrait mode to landscape as soon, as they are...: Hi. I am using a custom desktop PC with windows 11. For a flight sim, I have three additional small USB connected Monitors. The additional monitors are only connected and switched on, when I intend to play the flight sim. The three monitors are used in portrait mode. I had to...
  3. Windows switches additional monitors from portrait mode to landscape as soon, as they are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows switches additional monitors from portrait mode to landscape as soon, as they are...: Hi. I am using a custom desktop PC with windows 11. For a flight sim, I have three additional small USB connected Monitors. The additional monitors are only connected and switched on, when I intend to play the flight sim. The three monitors are used in portrait mode. I had to...
  4. Laptop not projecting signal / detecting additional monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not projecting signal / detecting additional monitors: My laptop previously connected no problem to an external monitor via HDMI. Now, the monitor displays "no signal from HDMI" when connected, and my laptop does not "detect" an external monitor. I have tried the following troubleshooting steps:Rebootreplaced HDMIUsed different...
  5. Laptop not projecting signal / detecting additional monitors

Laptop not projecting signal / detecting additional monitors: My laptop previously connected no problem to an external monitor via HDMI. Now, the monitor displays "no signal from HDMI" when connected, and my laptop does not "detect" an external monitor. I have tried the following troubleshooting steps:Rebootreplaced HDMIUsed different...
  6. Windows 11 Update 9/27 won't detect additional monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update 9/27 won't detect additional monitor: I have a Lenovo Slim 7 Pro X and there was a Windows 11 update that happened yesterday 9/27/23. Prior to the update, my docking station worked well and I was able to connect to my external monitor. I hit update, showered, and then came back to it not recognizing or detecting...
  7. Windows 11 Update 9/27 won't detect additional monitor

Windows 11 Update 9/27 won't detect additional monitor: I have a Lenovo Slim 7 Pro X and there was a Windows 11 update that happened yesterday 9/27/23. Prior to the update, my docking station worked well and I was able to connect to my external monitor. I hit update, showered, and then came back to it not recognizing or detecting...
  8. I want to use a second PC as my additional monitor via HDMI. Is the second PC required to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use a second PC as my additional monitor via HDMI. Is the second PC required to...: I have a old desktop that I am unable to log onto due to PC doesn't see the HD. So I want to use this second desktop as a second monitor via a HDMI cable. Will the old desktop be required to log on prior to be used as a second monitor or do Isimply turn it one and log into my...
  9. I want to use a second PC as my additional monitor via HDMI. Is the second PC required to...

I want to use a second PC as my additional monitor via HDMI. Is the second PC required to...: I have a old desktop that I am unable to log onto due to PC doesn't see the HD. So I want to use this second desktop as a second monitor via a HDMI cable. Will the old desktop be required to log on prior to be used as a second monitor or do Isimply turn it one and log into my...
  10. how do i fix file explorer windows 11 preview display of PDFs on additional monitor preview...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix file explorer windows 11 preview display of PDFs on additional monitor preview...: windows 11file explorerPDF previews on additional monitor is too small not taking up full preview pane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-file-explorer-windows-11-preview/b48742e9-fc69-4108-a6a4-4d01ad99377f