Windows 10: Additional Power Plans Windows 10 Auslogics Gaming and Auslogics Office

Discus and support Additional Power Plans Windows 10 Auslogics Gaming and Auslogics Office in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently, I came across additional Power Plan options in Windows 10. Ultimate Performance is what I used most of the time, however there are two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tomstermac10, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Additional Power Plans Windows 10 Auslogics Gaming and Auslogics Office

Recently, I came across additional Power Plan options in Windows 10. Ultimate Performance is what I used most of the time, however there are two additional ones called Auslogics Game Power Plan and Auslogics Office Power Plan. I have tried Googling them and searching forums but I can't seem to find an answer to what these power plans are or how they were installed on my machine. However I do have a maintenance software called Auslogics BootSpeed installed. When I researched the software's website it made no mention of those power plans, so I have no idea what they are. When I enabled the Gaming Power Plan I noticed somewhat smoother game play than usual, at least with a particular game Asphalt 9 than when I had Ultimate Performance enabled. Has anyone else come across these Power Options before or know where they came from? Additional Power Plans Windows 10 Auslogics Gaming and Auslogics Office bd054d7f-ffe2-403e-8a30-57b2ab42e024?upload=true.jpg

:)

tomstermac10, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Additional Power Plans Windows 10 Auslogics Gaming and Auslogics Office

1. Additional Power Plans Windows 10 Auslogics Gaming and Auslogics Office - Similar Threads - Additional Power Plans

2. Additional power plan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional power plan?: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop. When I try to add an additional power plan in CMD it says I added it, but when I go to power options it doesn't show it. Because of the power plan, the laptop heat up for easy task like open a browser or sometimes heat for no reason at...
  3. Additional power plan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Additional power plan?: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop. When I try to add an additional power plan in CMD it says I added it, but when I go to power options it doesn't show it. Because of the power plan, the laptop heat up for easy task like open a browser or sometimes heat for no reason at...
  4. Additional Power Plans missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional Power Plans missing: Hi,In the power plan settings in control panel I can only see my selected power plan, balanced. When trying to make a new power plan I can only choose balanced. I tried to do an in-place upgrade and I did the powercfg command to restore my power plans, but I still only have...
  5. Additional Power Plans missing

Additional Power Plans missing: Hi,In the power plan settings in control panel I can only see my selected power plan, balanced. When trying to make a new power plan I can only choose balanced. I tried to do an in-place upgrade and I did the powercfg command to restore my power plans, but I still only have...
  6. Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro: Good day, Community: I just reset my PC to "Factory Fresh" condition and installed a pair of free to use Auslogics products: Auslogics Disk Defrag and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. While both apps installed without a glitch, when I tried to run them I received the following app...
  7. auslogics disk defrag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    auslogics disk defrag: so as most of you probably know, its not really a good idea to defrag your ssd, but auslogics offers an option to defrag your ssd with some algorithms they made to optimize your ssd. what do you guys opinion about this, has anyone tested it and if so, what were your results?...
  8. Auslogics Software

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auslogics Software: So, I came across Auslogics BoostSpeed & Registry Cleaner. Can anyone give me some insight if these are 2 good softwares or not? 148774
  9. Auslogics boostspeed

Auslogics boostspeed: I cannot uninstall this program.. it says a message file is missing... it also keeps making popups on my desktop.. I regret installing this garbage but I want it removed from my computer... 83418
  10. Auslogic runtime error

Auslogic runtime error: i get runtime error 217 AT 50075885 ANY HELP 23248