Windows 10: Additional product key location for windows pro edition

Discus and support Additional product key location for windows pro edition in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to install a copy of windows onto a new hand drive. I have windows pro so I know I have more than one product key, Im just not sure where I find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Scene Spyro, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Additional product key location for windows pro edition

I need to install a copy of windows onto a new hand drive. I have windows pro so I know I have more than one product key, Im just not sure where I find those, or how I see how many I have left

:)

Scene Spyro, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 pro activation (product key)

Which version and edition of Windows did you upgrade from?

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Pro off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home installation. Windows 10 Pro is not free.
      If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core
      will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
      will install Windows 10 Pro

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If the edition of Windows 10 installed does not correspond with the edition of Windows 7 or Windows 8 you were previously running, then you need to reinstall the right edition.

Additional product key location for windows pro edition 7e5cd0d8-7847-44c3-9532-e135b2387132.png

Use the appropriate product key for the edition of Windows 10 you have installed.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Additional product key location for windows pro edition

Locating windows 10 product key

How to locate windows 10 product key? my hp notepad had Windows 10 preinstalled when I purchased it (Its a legal copy). Cant find the product key listed on packaging. .. Is there a copy of the product key in my computer files? Where can I find it?

JodieLee22, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Additional product key location for windows pro edition

1. Additional product key location for windows pro edition - Similar Threads - Additional product key

2. Windows 11 Product Key Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Product Key Location: I purchased Windows 11 and it said that the product key will be in the email or in orders on the microsoft shop and it's not there. It shows the order, but nothing about any product key. Please advise....
  3. Windows 11 Product Key Location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Product Key Location: I purchased Windows 11 and it said that the product key will be in the email or in orders on the microsoft shop and it's not there. It shows the order, but nothing about any product key. Please advise....
  4. Windows Pro product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Pro product key: Hi, I need the "Key" for when I upgraded from Home to Pro. I have the receipt you emailed when I purchased the upgrade from Home to Pro, and the Geek Squad technician who was here today, Eric, says that you also have in your records the two upgrades one for tower, one for...
  5. Product key location

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Product key location: My Windows 10 desktop crashed. I'm getting to the advanced repair options menu. I've got my data extracted. I've tried resetting Windows 10 with or without losing my files, tried restore points, undoing updates, checking the health of the hard drive and doing repairs in the...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Product Key- Unable to locate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Product Key- Unable to locate: Hi, See attached screen shot from slgm.vbs/dlv. I tried locating product key via CMD, PowerShell, and looking in the registry. All are blank. Any help would be great appreciated. Thanks Rob [IMG]...
  7. where is product key located

where is product key located: were is my product key located https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-product-key-located/034fd3a2-f715-477c-87bc-8903847b2ee2"
  8. were is product key located

were is product key located: were is my product key located https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-is-product-key-located/034fd3a2-f715-477c-87bc-8903847b2ee2"
  9. Can't locate Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't locate Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Product key: I have an old Dell 690 Precision Workstation that is running on WINDOWS 7 PRO 64 Bit. I purchased this as a used certified workstation with Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit installed. Tried numerous ways to "Find" the Product code. Its stating that the Installed Key : "MAK key not...
  10. Product Key can't be located

Product Key can't be located: I recently upgraded my Windows 10 computer (which included replacing the motherboard) and windows is not reactivating. I no longer have my product key but thought I could find it on my computer since it is still installed. I checked each hard drive and none seemed to have my...