Windows 10: Additional Windows installation on invisible volume

Discus and support Additional Windows installation on invisible volume in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all Having a really odd problem. Earlier today I plugged a case fan in and in doing so somehow managed to make my computer not boot (no really).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mla34., Oct 25, 2019.

1. mla34. Win User

Additional Windows installation on invisible volume

Hi all

Having a really odd problem. Earlier today I plugged a case fan in and in doing so somehow managed to make my computer not boot (no really). Kept getting error 0xc000000f - A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. I have no idea what caused this, I tested all the connections of peripherals in my PC, but it wouldn't go away, so I ended up doing a reinstall of Windows. Initially I just deleted the partitions on my SDD and clicked new and made a new installation. It all went fine but on boot I was getting asked to boot from 2 different installations on volume 2 or volume 6. Volume 2 works, volume 6 goes back to the original error. I then re-installed Windows with a clean install by formatting the SDD before making a new partition and got the same problem. I then tried using command prompt to format it within Windows 10 install, still the same problem. I have an HDD too, so I tried formatting that too, and still getting the same problem.

There is no volume 6 on DISKPART, it only goes up to 4. I am out of ideas on what to do having formatted both my hard drives and done a clean installation.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

mla34., Oct 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Additional Windows installation on invisible volume

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Additional Windows installation on invisible volume

1. Additional Windows installation on invisible volume - Similar Threads - Additional installation invisible

2. Invisible Window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Window: I have this weird invisible window on my screen. I cant do anything to close it like using alt f4 and it gets in the way. Does anyone know how to fix it? Whenever I restart my windows explorer using task manager it dissapears for a while. But soon enough it comes back....
  3. Invisible Window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible Window: I have this weird invisible window on my screen. I cant do anything to close it like using alt f4 and it gets in the way. Does anyone know how to fix it? Whenever I restart my windows explorer using task manager it dissapears for a while. But soon enough it comes back....
  4. invisible window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invisible window: I don't know how to get rid of this that invisible window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invisible-window/a0090f34-e267-4826-ab53-0685e5e57df5
  5. invisible window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    invisible window: I don't know how to get rid of this that invisible window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invisible-window/a0090f34-e267-4826-ab53-0685e5e57df5
  6. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Additional features failed to install rsat: Hello,i recently updated my laptop to the 21H2 build,i later tried to install the rsat tools from the additional features part in the settings but it shows failed to installI tried to use dism but all in vainPlease help because I'm a new server administrator at an...
  7. Installing Additional Languages in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing Additional Languages in Windows 10: How do I install additional languages in Windows 10, and translate documents to other languages than English ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-additional-languages-in-windows-10/efb95238-6d70-419f-9e6b-35d8272b007b
  8. windows 10 home addition installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home addition installation: I purchased from Microsoft Windows 10 Home/Pro on a usb thumb drive a couple years ago however I was never able to get it to install. I now find myself doing a complete fresh install and am determined to use my installation media. I did not plan the installation in advance...
  9. Can't install additional language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't install additional language: Hello there. I'm using a surface book 2 with Window 10. I have trouble installing additional language. It cannot add Basic Typing, Supplemental Fonts, handwriting, speech recognition, optional character recognition. I just need Basic typing to be able to type, but once...
  10. App is "installed"but invisible

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App is "installed"but invisible: I want to read "the Economist" using its windows app. The app is not listed anywhere, and is not listed in Apps and Features. If I do a search, I'm re-directed to the web site. If I go to the Microsoft Store, it says I already own the app. Option Install is greyed out....