Windows 10: addng a second email account for my wife

Discus and support addng a second email account for my wife in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have purchase a second laptop for my wife and wish to create a separate email account for her from the same TalkTalk account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paddylil, Apr 5, 2020.

1. paddylil Win User

addng a second email account for my wife

I have purchase a second laptop for my wife and wish to create a separate email account for her from the same TalkTalk account

:)

paddylil, Apr 5, 2020
  2. paddylil Win User

I have purchase a second laptop for my wife and wish to create a separate email account for her from the same TalkTalk account

paddylil, May 25, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, May 25, 2020
  4. addng a second email account for my wife

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. addng a second email account for my wife - Similar Threads - addng second email

2. Outlook account comes up under wife’s email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook account comes up under wife’s email: Outlook password request comes up under wife’s email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-account-comes-up-under-wifes-email/8e5d654b-78b7-48db-8e8a-d7447a05e773
  3. Outlook account comes up under wife’s email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook account comes up under wife’s email: Outlook password request comes up under wife’s email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-account-comes-up-under-wifes-email/8e5d654b-78b7-48db-8e8a-d7447a05e773
  4. Outlook account comes up under wife’s email

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My wife's microsoft account is locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife's microsoft account is locked.: I am setting up a new computer for my wife and her microsoft account is locked. We live in a cell phone dead spot so are unable to receive text messages. I got on chat and was there for an hour in the first spot and then kicked off. How do I unlock her account?...
  6. My wife's microsoft account is locked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wife's microsoft account is locked.: I am setting up a new computer for my wife and her microsoft account is locked. We live in a cell phone dead spot so are unable to receive text messages. I got on chat and was there for an hour in the first spot and then kicked off. How do I unlock her account?...
  7. how do I set up an email account for my wife?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I set up an email account for my wife?: how do I set up an email account for my wife? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-an-email-account-for-my-wife/2edf407f-e3b8-44a4-bb61-bf627ad694a4
  8. Verifying my second email for my account not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verifying my second email for my account not working: When trying to verify my second email account I get this message. "You email address wasn't verified This email address couldn't be verified because the wrong Microsoft account may have been entered. Try signing in with another Microsoft account." My goal is to take...
  9. My wife is on my account

My wife is on my account: Microsoft want allow my wife to use Office 365 on our computer. It seems to have as needing an account in her name???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wife-is-on-my-account/e5b78438-b155-4545-80b6-347833b83c4e"
  10. Open an account for my wife

Open an account for my wife: I have tried to find a way to open an extra account for my wife but all links just open my existing account and the only link on there is to add any existing accounts I might have...