Windows 10: Address bar at my taskbar ?

Discus and support Address bar at my taskbar ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just saw it today. How do I remove ? [img] 124340 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davidhk, Dec 29, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

Address bar at my taskbar ?

Just saw it today. How do I remove ?

Address bar at my taskbar ? [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Dec 29, 2018

2. How to Clear Taskbar Address Bar history? (Windows 10 version)

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To delete the history of taskbar address I suggest you to right click on the taskbar and then select toolbar option-> check the address bar to get it displayed on the taskbar OR you can uncheck the address bar option not to not get displayed in the taskbar,
    by this the history of the taskbar address will be deleted.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 29, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    address bar on the taskbar

Hi Ann,

Right click your Taskbar, choose Toolbars and uncheck Address

Does that remove that for you?

If not, please provide a screenshot of the address bar you are seeing . . .

DaveM121, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Address bar at my taskbar ?

address bar on the taskbar

how can I delete the Edge address bar from my taskbar -it takes up space and I don't us it

AnnDavenport-, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Address bar at my taskbar ?

1. Address bar at my taskbar ? - Similar Threads - Address bar taskbar

2. wimdows 10 address bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    wimdows 10 address bar: I cannot remove the address bar at the top of the home page , it contains the internet providers. Is there something I am missing as a search says right click the bar and close it. This does not work as nothing happens when I right click. Please help and thanks in advance....
  3. Windows 10 Explorer.exe Address bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Explorer.exe Address bar: Hello, I'm running into a strange issue hopefully someone can help with. Any time I add a new Windows 10 machine to my domain, and a standard user logs in, the refresh icon and drop down icon become off center. On my account with elevated privileges, this does not occur and...
  4. Since the recent Windows 10 Feature Update 1809, the Address Bar in the Taskbar is behaving...

Since the recent Windows 10 Feature Update 1809, the Address Bar in the Taskbar is behaving...: Hi, I use the address bar in the taskbar a lot. After the recent Feature update, the text colour I type in the address bar is the same as the address bar background itself i.e. black. Consequently I can't see what I have typed in. If I remove the address bar from the...
  5. Address bar in Taskbar has input text the same colour as the background, subsequent to the...

Address bar in Taskbar has input text the same colour as the background, subsequent to the...: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 + 10th April 2018 Feature Update Version 1809 and the latest quality updates KB4464330,KB4462930,KB890830. I've noticed an annoying peculiarity in the Address bar in the Taskbar. This fist appeared immediateley after the Feature Update. The...
  6. IE11 address bar suggestions

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 address bar suggestions: I prefer IE11 over edge but one thing I noticed is when I start typing an address or search term in the address bar I only get a list of some historical sites. There is no drop down showing any suggestions (which I see on my other Windows 7 machine). If I type a word and...
  7. Firefox Address Bar Suggestions

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Address Bar Suggestions: I have recently deleted my Firefox history, including cookies, cache and everything else. I went back to the beginning of all-time just to make sure there was nothing left. But I'm still faced with a dilemma, whenever I type a single letter, say R for example, it...
  8. missing address bar in Firefox 50

in Browsers and Email
    missing address bar in Firefox 50: I realize this may not be the most obvious place to be asking this question, but I've already spent more than enough time in the Mozilla help files without finding an answer, so... Can anyone tell me how to restore the address bar in Firefox? I've even gone so far as...
  9. Taskbar/tool bar on my 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar/tool bar on my 2nd monitor: I have this weird taskbar/toolbar on my 2nd monitor it just gets in the way and can't find any kind of setting to deal with it. 34691
  10. How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?: I can click view on the task bar (Firefox) and then click zoom out to change the font sizes on the page I'm on. What I can't figure out is how to permanently change the font size on the task bar & address bars. Does anyone know? Thank you, TRS 47393