Windows 10: Address bar at my taskbar ?

Discus and support Address bar at my taskbar ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just saw it today. How do I remove ? [img] 124340 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davidhk, Dec 29, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

Address bar at my taskbar ?

Just saw it today. How do I remove ?

Address bar at my taskbar ? [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Dec 29, 2018

2. How to Clear Taskbar Address Bar history? (Windows 10 version)

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To delete the history of taskbar address I suggest you to right click on the taskbar and then select toolbar option-> check the address bar to get it displayed on the taskbar OR you can uncheck the address bar option not to not get displayed in the taskbar,
    by this the history of the taskbar address will be deleted.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 29, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    address bar on the taskbar

Hi Ann,

Right click your Taskbar, choose Toolbars and uncheck Address

Does that remove that for you?

If not, please provide a screenshot of the address bar you are seeing . . .

DaveM121, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Address bar at my taskbar ?

address bar on the taskbar

how can I delete the Edge address bar from my taskbar -it takes up space and I don't us it

AnnDavenport-, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Address bar at my taskbar ?

1. Address bar at my taskbar ? - Similar Threads - Address bar taskbar

2. Address Bar issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Address Bar issues: When I type in my address bar on any browser up pops a box with emoji, cut, copy, paste, etc. See picture. It will not go away even after I change tabs. Is there a fix for this? Just started today!!...
  3. Why no address bar for the taskbar any more?

Why no address bar for the taskbar any more?: The removal of the address bar from the taskbar is the only reason that I will not be moving to 11. Why remove such a convenient feature from the OS? You've done that in the past and it never was met with much approval to the point of it getting reinstated....
  4. Why no address bar for the taskbar any more?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why no address bar for the taskbar any more?: The removal of the address bar from the taskbar is the only reason that I will not be moving to 11. Why remove such a convenient feature from the OS? You've done that in the past and it never was met with much approval to the point of it getting reinstated....
  5. Taskbar's address bar turns white after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar's address bar turns white after restart: When its added trough RMB\\Toolbars\\Address, its black as expected. But after restart, this --How to fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbars-address-bar-turns-white-after-restart/ebb12a85-e1a4-4343-9681-c54efa76aca5
  6. Taskbar's address bar turns white after restart

Taskbar's address bar turns white after restart: When its added trough RMB\\Toolbars\\Address, its black as expected. But after restart, this --How to fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbars-address-bar-turns-white-after-restart/ebb12a85-e1a4-4343-9681-c54efa76aca5
  7. Taskbar's address bar turns white after restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar's address bar turns white after restart: When its added trough RMB\\Toolbars\\Address, its black as expected. But after restart, this -- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbars-address-bar-turns-white-after-restart/ebb12a85-e1a4-4343-9681-c54efa76aca5
  8. Threis an address bar on my windows 10 taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Threis an address bar on my windows 10 taskbar: an address bar appeared on my taskbar and I don't know how to remove it I dont know where it came from here is a screenshot https://prnt.sc/r5togd If anyone knows how to remove this please reply to this with an answer...
  9. Address bar.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Address bar.: When trying to open Yahoo the name in the address bar changes and won't open the page. Anyone else have this trouble? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-bar/f58d49e6-b05b-4f8b-accf-00944b0c8c3b
  10. How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I enlarge the taskbar & address bar views?: I can click view on the task bar (Firefox) and then click zoom out to change the font sizes on the page I'm on. What I can't figure out is how to permanently change the font size on the task bar & address bars. Does anyone know? Thank you, TRS 47393

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove address in taskbar

2. get rid of address on taskbar