Windows 10: Address Bar on top of Desktop

Discus and support Address Bar on top of Desktop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why is there a random address bar on top of my screen? I have already deleted its software but still its not going away. Please help me with this.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Psalms DanielHernandez, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Address Bar on top of Desktop

Why is there a random address bar on top of my screen? I have already deleted its software but still its not going away. Please help me with this. Thank you

:)

Psalms DanielHernandez, Sep 16, 2020
  2. JJG10 Win User

Add a button to the address bar.

I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say.

How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge

To customize the buttons that appear next to the address bar, use these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
    2. Click the Settings and more menu button on the top-right corner. (I assume that is the three dots in a row)
    3. Select the Show in toolbar sub-menu. (Don't see 'Show in toobar)
    4. Click the action button that you want to add or remove from the toolbar.

Thanks for any help.

Almost forgot, W10 ver 1909.

JJG10, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge Address Bar

Hi Zach,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to open actual address of websites with short forms as you wish:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions(...) at the right top corner.
    • Click on View advanced settings, under Search in the address bar with
      click on down arrow.
    • Choose <add new>, try to add the default website.
    Secondly, as opening pages in new tab is set by design, I suggest you to provide this as a feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Address Bar on top of Desktop

delete address bar history

Hi,

Due to the limited information shared on your post regarding the drop-down list in Internet Explorer address bar, we would like to ask for additional information to help us identify the steps to solve your concern. Please answer the following:

• What is the current build and version of the Windows 10 device that you are using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you referring to the automatic search when typing in the address bar?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Address Bar on top of Desktop

1. Address Bar on top of Desktop - Similar Threads - Address Bar top

2. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  3. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  4. Address Bar Along Top

in Browsers and Email
    Address Bar Along Top: I had cleared Search History , Cache & Cookies.. Only thing that came out different the Background around the Search Bar was a Dark colour previous , it is now White.. How can I change it back to a Dark Color. Help Appreciated, Cheers Thanks 161266
  5. Address Bar Along Top

in Windows 10 Support
    Address Bar Along Top: I had cleared Search History , Cache & Cookies.. Only thing that came out different the Background around the Search Bar was a Dark colour previous , it is now White.. How can I change it back to a Dark Color. Help Appreciated, Cheers Thanks 161266
  6. Address bar.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Address bar.: When trying to open Yahoo the name in the address bar changes and won't open the page. Anyone else have this trouble? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-bar/f58d49e6-b05b-4f8b-accf-00944b0c8c3b
  7. bar with menus at top

in Windows 10 Customization
    bar with menus at top: How do I get a bar with menus at top of window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bar-with-menus-at-top/fdbf7fe9-738e-4ddc-9bcd-e7917bcb8807
  8. No color on bars on top.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No color on bars on top.: I lost my colors the other day. I have them back except for the bars on top...the browser and favorites bar. What can I do to add color to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-on-bars-on-top/a44f4228-7433-4c83-adad-8c0aa68221a7
  9. Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing: Quite suddenly the address and menu bars at top of screen, and entire task bar with program tabs at bottom of screen keep disappearing. The only way to see them is to hover the mouse over the extreme bottom or top edge of the screen but they only remain for a fraction of a...
  10. Black Bar top

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Bar top: I am having an issue, I have a W10 machine where the default resolution is 2560 x 1600 but when I go to 1920 x1080 this happens: [img] A black bar is across the top and blocks any view, any ideas? 47307