Windows 10: Address bar.

Discus and support Address bar. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When trying to open Yahoo the name in the address bar changes and won't open the page. Anyone else have this trouble?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by I H Matthew, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Address bar.

When trying to open Yahoo the name in the address bar changes and won't open the page. Anyone else have this trouble?

:)

I H Matthew, Dec 5, 2019

2. delete address bar history

Hi,

Due to the limited information shared on your post regarding the drop-down list in Internet Explorer address bar, we would like to ask for additional information to help us identify the steps to solve your concern. Please answer the following:

• What is the current build and version of the Windows 10 device that you are using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you referring to the automatic search when typing in the address bar?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 5, 2019
  3. brummyfan Win User
    IE11 address bar suggestions

Hi,
    Go to Internet Options, click Autocomplete Settings in Content tab, tick "Suggesting URLs" box and click OK.

Address bar. [​IMG]

brummyfan, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Address bar.

Firefox Address Bar Suggestions

I do see below

Address bar. [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Address bar.

1. Address bar. - Similar Threads - Address bar

2. Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared: After the update from 04.23.2024 Windows 23H2, the address bar disappeared. Tabs are also not displayed when you click the "+" sigHow can I fix it?...
  3. Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared: After the update from 04.23.2024 Windows 23H2, the address bar disappeared. Tabs are also not displayed when you click the "+" sigHow can I fix it?...
  4. I have an address bar and a favorites bar, but no toolbars, nothing. I've looked in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an address bar and a favorites bar, but no toolbars, nothing. I've looked in...: I lost everything, what is going on? Can you show me how to go back? The toolbar on the bottom I have most displaying but when I touch an icon, the icon disappears and no application. Is there a way to look at the path of my icons from the start menu? PLEASE HELP...this...
  5. As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...: It is very strangeAs soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100% busy for 10-20 seconds !!!This problem is very annoyingI searched a lot on Google, but I did not see such a post for the Microsoft Edge browser I saw for Opera and...
  6. As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...

As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...: It is very strangeAs soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100% busy for 10-20 seconds !!!This problem is very annoyingI searched a lot on Google, but I did not see such a post for the Microsoft Edge browser I saw for Opera and...
  7. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  8. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  9. File drag and drop in address bar broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File drag and drop in address bar broken?: Yup. I am reposting this because this exact thing just made me think I was going crazy... I noticed I am not the only sane person here who used this feature frequently. Seeing the Microsoft reps response, I felt the need to repost this because the only person who could do...
  10. File drag and drop in address bar broken?

File drag and drop in address bar broken?: Yup. I am reposting this because this exact thing just made me think I was going crazy... I noticed I am not the only sane person here who used this feature frequently. Seeing the Microsoft reps response, I felt the need to repost this because the only person who could do...