Windows 10: address book, mail list manager, data program

Discus and support address book, mail list manager, data program in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been using MY MAIL LIST program to store my customers and contacts. It allows me to filter and sort according to fields that I fill in and give... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DianeHarto, Apr 21, 2021.

1. address book, mail list manager, data program

I've been using MY MAIL LIST program to store my customers and contacts. It allows me to filter and sort according to fields that I fill in and give info on various groups in my total list. It's been good for mailing labels, but has never been very good for sending large group emails. I bought it years ago and it's outdated.

Can anyone recommend a current up to date program/app for my windows 10 laptop that can print labels and send emails as well as filter and sort the contacts by whatever criteria I choose or assign to each contact?

:)

DianeHarto, Apr 21, 2021
  2. sttubs Win User

Address Book is blank

LOL - makes it look like I have no friends *Frown address book,  mail list manager, data program :(

Yes, it is Outlook. I had used Live Mail & it was able to import everything without any problem, but didn't care for the program & installed Outlook from MS Office 2007. When I imported the list everyone's name shows up in the "Contacts" but when you open up the address book it is blank.

sttubs, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Bastet Win User
    Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. address book,  mail list manager, data program :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Johnbee62 Win User

address book, mail list manager, data program

Mail List Hidden

Edwin,

I tried the suggestions you gave the illustrations for (thank you), but I only managed to get one name out of it. I put at least 10 into the address book initially. The thing is, if I'm sending a new mail and I put the first letter of their name into the TO box a list comes up with all in the original book with that letter. But I would like them all unhidden in case I forgot somebody's name.

*Smile John B

Johnbee62, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

address book, mail list manager, data program

1. address book, mail list manager, data program - Similar Threads - address book mail

2. Can't manage address books

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't manage address books: I would appreciate help in managing my contacts or addressbooks in Windows 10. I have Microsoft 365, and I use Outlook on my desktop PC. I have a long and venerable list of addressesunder the People app, but when I come to write a new email, and I click the “To”button I see...
  3. Address book in Mail with 2 accounts

Address book in Mail with 2 accounts: Hi, I've recently migrated my parents laptop from Windows Live to standart Windows 10 Mail client. I've also added 2 gmail accounts. when I start new message and click address book button I see contacts only from second account. It doesn't matter which account I choose in...
  4. Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail

Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail: How do I import my Thunderbird address book into Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-address-book-into-windows-10-mail/50679e8d-556c-4074-99dd-aec7fa5b72ea
  5. Windows 10 mail address book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail address book: Where do you go in Windows 10 mail to add, delete or edit info in your address book? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-address-book/739db86f-c162-48cb-8c71-1840f7ae5de2
  6. windows live mail , address book problem .

in Browsers and Email
    windows live mail , address book problem .: Hello & Thanks : Win 10 10.0.18362 , windows live mail I am having a problem with windows live mail , address book : I have no "Contacts" Folder or Button after login outlook.live.com/mail/ . How do I find it ? Thanx 154578
  7. address book

address book: How do I go about setting up and address book ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-book/ace89429-5b53-48bf-b12c-0a7e752d23c4
  8. Address Book

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Address Book: when I want to send a new email my address book does not show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/address-book/af94b9f3-010d-413a-b730-3ce5d78267bf
  9. Mail Program and 'Extra' Addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Program and 'Extra' Addresses: When using Windows 10 mail to create a new email, if I start to type a person's name in the To: bar, I get offered selections which are not in my People contact app. For example: an email to my brother Paul, I type PA and as well as getting his current email address, I get...
  10. Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail - where's the address book?: Starting our on Win 10. Problems ongoing with Thunderbird after many years of good use so trying out the Mail which comes with Win10. First thing is to address mail but I can't see any contacts/address bk/or other list of contacts. Is this intentional? are contacts stores...