Windows 10: Address Book

Discus and support Address Book in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I want to send a new email my address book does not show up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by A#Jp7-8, Sep 30, 2018.

1. A#Jp7-8 Win User

Address Book

when I want to send a new email my address book does not show up.

:)

A#Jp7-8, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Florio Win User

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Sep 30, 2018
  3. sttubs Win User
    Address Book is blank

I'm using Win 7 64bit & MS Office 2007. If you go under contacts everyone is listed, but the address book remains empty & it will not allow you to add anyone, any thoughts?

sttubs, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Address Book

Address book

Hi Cameron,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Is the Address book that you are referring to for your Outlook account?
    • Do you want to receive emails from selected email addresses only?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you’ve done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Address Book

1. Address Book - Similar Threads - Address Book

2. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...
  3. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...
  4. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Help with address book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with address book: I have a new windows 11 computer. I have a mail account with UK2. The email works but it is picking up my address book from an old computer. This is out of date and I want to update it but cannot find the location of the address book an anywhere? The mail server is Mail....
  6. Help with address book

Help with address book: I have a new windows 11 computer. I have a mail account with UK2. The email works but it is picking up my address book from an old computer. This is out of date and I want to update it but cannot find the location of the address book an anywhere? The mail server is Mail....
  7. I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...: and has been used through many MicrosoftWindows versions. Suddenly, among all the issue I have on this machine with Windows 10, this program has become lost and includes many important and critical names, addresses, phone numbers and etc. Previously the program was shown in...
  8. I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...

I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...: and has been used through many MicrosoftWindows versions. Suddenly, among all the issue I have on this machine with Windows 10, this program has become lost and includes many important and critical names, addresses, phone numbers and etc. Previously the program was shown in...
  9. I have been hacked, my address book is gone, how do I undo this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been hacked, my address book is gone, how do I undo this: i have been hacked, how do I undo this, my address book has been removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-hacked-my-address-book-is-gone-how-do/de621617-e6a6-469b-baab-932ad9cf91b3
  10. I have been hacked, my address book is gone, how do I undo this

I have been hacked, my address book is gone, how do I undo this: i have been hacked, how do I undo this, my address book has been removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-hacked-my-address-book-is-gone-how-do/de621617-e6a6-469b-baab-932ad9cf91b3