Windows 10: address book

Discus and support address book in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I go about setting up and address book ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-book/ace89429-5b53-48bf-b12c-0a7e752d23c4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by saundrajackson, Jan 4, 2019.

1. address book

How do I go about setting up and address book ?

:)

saundrajackson, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Florio Win User

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Address book

Hi Cameron,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Is the Address book that you are referring to for your Outlook account?
    • Do you want to receive emails from selected email addresses only?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you’ve done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jan 4, 2019
  4. sttubs Win User

address book

Address Book is blank

I'm using Win 7 64bit & MS Office 2007. If you go under contacts everyone is listed, but the address book remains empty & it will not allow you to add anyone, any thoughts?

sttubs, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

address book

1. address book - Similar Threads - address book

2. Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail: How do I import my Thunderbird address book into Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-address-book-into-windows-10-mail/50679e8d-556c-4074-99dd-aec7fa5b72ea
  3. Windows 10 mail address book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail address book: Where do you go in Windows 10 mail to add, delete or edit info in your address book? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-address-book/739db86f-c162-48cb-8c71-1840f7ae5de2
  4. 365 Outlook address book

365 Outlook address book: I have two friends with the same email address, whenever I try to email one of them, the other friend's name always appears in the To field. How can I get separate names?...
  5. Windows Address Book Application

Windows Address Book Application: Hi, - Using Windows Contacts how to search for contacts details in Windows 10? - The only option is using windows search in files? - There is no option to search by one contact category only (eg. Home Phone) like the XP wab.exe search? - Any chance to have Windows Contacts...
  6. Windows Address Book Application

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Address Book Application: Hi, - Using Windows Contacts how to search for contacts details in Windows 10? - The only option is using windows search in files? - There is no option to search by one contact category only (eg. Home Phone) like the XP wab.exe search? - Any chance to have Windows Contacts...
  7. Various BSODs on Surface Book 3 all on same address on ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSODs on Surface Book 3 all on same address on ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I got this Surface Book 3 about a month ago and it was working flawlessly until about two weeks ago and I started getting blue screens, off the top of my head I remember seeing SECURE_KERNEL_ERROR repeatedly, has gone away, then IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once only, and...
  8. I need help with address book lost after office update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help with address book lost after office update: Microsoft office has lost my address book in latest update How do I retrieve them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-address-book-lost-after-office/adae2490-3fe8-4f71-ab18-c5f955634b61
  9. Last update blanked out my address book and Explorer favorites

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last update blanked out my address book and Explorer favorites: On July 4, I got an update that rendered my address book useless as well as my favorites in Explorer and Google Ghrome. The actual files are still there in the location under Users/Username/Favorites and Contacts respectively, but they seem to be copied to a Temp folder....
  10. Outlook address book - Phone numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook address book - Phone numbers: Hello team Maybe a simple solution for my question, here it goes. In Outlook, I've an address book with phone numbers, if I click on the phone numbers Teams open op. How ever i would like to use "your phone" instead Is that possible and how ? What i have tried:...