Windows 10: Address Book

Discus and support Address Book in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not add contacts to my windows address book that came with the computer. I have around 170 names and addresses. I right click to bring up a menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by badbye, Dec 3, 2019.

1. badbye Win User

Address Book

I can not add contacts to my windows address book that came with the computer. I have around 170 names and addresses. I right click to bring up a menu and add new contact is not there no more and it is not in the tools bar on top. what happened to the add new contact? so i can't ad a new contact.
    Thanks for any help
    Glen

badbye, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Address book

Hi Cameron,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Is the Address book that you are referring to for your Outlook account?
    • Do you want to receive emails from selected email addresses only?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you’ve done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Florio Win User
    Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Alicia J Win User

Address Book

How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Address Book

1. Address Book - Similar Threads - Address Book

2. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...
  3. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...
  4. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Help with address book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with address book: I have a new windows 11 computer. I have a mail account with UK2. The email works but it is picking up my address book from an old computer. This is out of date and I want to update it but cannot find the location of the address book an anywhere? The mail server is Mail....
  6. Help with address book

Help with address book: I have a new windows 11 computer. I have a mail account with UK2. The email works but it is picking up my address book from an old computer. This is out of date and I want to update it but cannot find the location of the address book an anywhere? The mail server is Mail....
  7. I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...: and has been used through many MicrosoftWindows versions. Suddenly, among all the issue I have on this machine with Windows 10, this program has become lost and includes many important and critical names, addresses, phone numbers and etc. Previously the program was shown in...
  8. I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...

I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...: and has been used through many MicrosoftWindows versions. Suddenly, among all the issue I have on this machine with Windows 10, this program has become lost and includes many important and critical names, addresses, phone numbers and etc. Previously the program was shown in...
  9. I have been hacked, my address book is gone, how do I undo this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been hacked, my address book is gone, how do I undo this: i have been hacked, how do I undo this, my address book has been removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-hacked-my-address-book-is-gone-how-do/de621617-e6a6-469b-baab-932ad9cf91b3
  10. I have been hacked, my address book is gone, how do I undo this

I have been hacked, my address book is gone, how do I undo this: i have been hacked, how do I undo this, my address book has been removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-hacked-my-address-book-is-gone-how-do/de621617-e6a6-469b-baab-932ad9cf91b3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to transfer earthlink addres book to outlook contacts