Windows 10: Address Change

Discus and support Address Change in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer tells people I am in FARGO ND when I am in Brainerd MN how can I change this location to Brainerd MN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TerryFischer1, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Address Change

My computer tells people I am in FARGO ND when I am in Brainerd MN how can I change this location to Brainerd MN

:)

TerryFischer1, Feb 11, 2020

2. Change Mac address

The MAC address is like your devices ID ,so short of being able to change very core settings ,you're not gonna be able to do anything unless I'm mistaken.

Maybe you don't need to change your MAC address, what is it you're trying to accomplish?

Spoiler: I found this change mac w/o root I can't say whether or not this is an effective method it's just a method I found after searching this topic .
    I cant say whether or not it is "safe" or if the software required is free. use at your own risk.

Change MAC Address of Android Devices without Root Access

Go to Settings>About Phone>Select Status and then make a note of the current MAC Address of your Android device.
    Download the Android Terminal Emulator application from the Google Play Store. You can directly navigate to the Android Terminal Emulator Google Play Store download page by clicking here.
    Launch the above application on your Android device and then type “IP LINK SHOW”.
    Note the interface name of your Android device from the list.
    And then type in the command below,
    ip link set interfacename XX:XX:XX:YY:YY:YY
    Replace interfacename with the Interface Name of your network that you noted in Step 4 above and XX:XX:XX:YY:YY:YY with the MAC Address you wish to set.
    And that’s it. The MAC Address of your Android device will now be modified/changed.

jboydgolfer, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Address Change

Changing administrator email address

Hi Nooren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) How do you access the Windows computer? Do you use Microsoft account or local account?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open PC settings, and click/tap on Accounts on the left side.

• Click/tap on your account on the right side, click/tap on the More account settings online link at the top of the right side.

• If this PC or device is not a trusted device, then you will be prompted to enter and submit a security code sent to your phone or alternate email address.

• In Internet Explorer, or your default web browser, click/tap on the Add or change aliases link under Account aliases.

• Click/tap on Rename under your (primary alias).

• Click/tap on Yes, rename my primary alias.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account with your new email address and password. You can close the web browser when finished.

• To Create a New Email Address to Use as your Primary Alias

• Select (dot) Create a new email address as your primary alias.

• Select if you want a new hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com address.

• Type in a name you want, click/tap on Rename primary alias
    9. Click/tap on OK.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Address Change

1. Address Change - Similar Threads - Address Change

2. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...: I logged my son into his Xbox Profile on the Xbox gaming app on my PC. Now my PC has his email associated with my account. The family settings are now applying to my PC account.Summary:Under the Accounts > Your Info it now shows my name but my 9yr old sons email address and I...
  3. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...: I logged my son into his Xbox Profile on the Xbox gaming app on my PC. Now my PC has his email associated with my account. The family settings are now applying to my PC account.Summary:Under the Accounts > Your Info it now shows my name but my 9yr old sons email address and I...
  4. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  6. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  7. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

8. how do I change my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  9. how do I change my email address

how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  10. how do I change my email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen