Windows 10: Address problem

Discus and support Address problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi there,im having a problem with my daughters account on microsoft family. I have set her address in her profile with the correct country, but when I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Neelie71, May 3, 2021.

1. Neelie71 Win User

Address problem

Hi there,im having a problem with my daughters account on microsoft family. I have set her address in her profile with the correct country, but when I try buy a game for her it asks to set a profile address and is set to the UK as default and I can’t change it. As we arent in the UK it then wont accept our address, I’ve been through our profiles everything is set to the right country and I didn’t have this problem with my sons account. Any suggestions to help would be great, thank you Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Unknown/other /Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family

:)

Neelie71, May 3, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, May 3, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 3, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

Address problem

ip address problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with IP Address, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due incorrect TCP\IP Address settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset TCP\IP and check if it helps.

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try these steps to Flush DNS and request a new IP address from your ISP server. Check if it helps.

• Click on
      Start and type cmd on start search.

• Right-click on command prompt Run
      and selectas administrator.

• At the command prompt, type the following commands and hit
      Enter after each command.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

exit

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Address problem

1. Address problem - Similar Threads - Address problem

2. problem to request new DHCP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem to request new DHCP address: Hi,I have 14 different locations/offices in my company.Before each location was apart from each other. I had a fortigate firewall at each location, with dhcp server in the firewall.Now we changed the network and each location connect to the same firewall and DHCP server in...
  3. problem to request new DHCP address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem to request new DHCP address: Hi,I have 14 different locations/offices in my company.Before each location was apart from each other. I had a fortigate firewall at each location, with dhcp server in the firewall.Now we changed the network and each location connect to the same firewall and DHCP server in...
  4. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address: Approximately one year ago, after downloading the usual Microsoft updates, my system crashed. After a reboot and reverting to an earlier system restore point, everything seemed fine. However, a month or so after that I noticed that my Microsoft account had reverted to an old...
  5. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address: Approximately one year ago, after downloading the usual Microsoft updates, my system crashed. After a reboot and reverting to an earlier system restore point, everything seemed fine. However, a month or so after that I noticed that my Microsoft account had reverted to an old...
  6. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  8. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  9. MS Account: Problem with changing email address Security section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Account: Problem with changing email address Security section: I'm moving to another ISP, which means that my current email address will become deactivated.I was able to remove my old email address in my MS account and add the new one, but when I checked in the...
  10. MS Account: Problem with changing email address Security section

MS Account: Problem with changing email address Security section: I'm moving to another ISP, which means that my current email address will become deactivated.I was able to remove my old email address in my MS account and add the new one, but when I checked in the...